Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2012, 06:04 AM   #11
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Fussy Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyAnneC View Post
Could possibly be milk soy protein intolerance. Something to ask your pedi about. My ds3 had it, I thought it was reflux and a bit of colic. Alimentum made him a much happier baby. He still took a mild reflux med.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had some dairy intolerance or allergy. I'm allergic to dairy and DS is allergic to dairy too. I brought her to the ped yesterday and she gave me a prescription for nutramigen, but her reflux has gotten better since going on the hypoallergenic formula and is so mild now she didn't give a prescription. DD has gained weight too so it's not a major concern.

Advertisement

Old 05-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #12
lilmomma83
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyAnneC View Post
My ds3 is on pepcid and the dose is based on weight. When I notice the reflux bothering him again we go in to the pedi, he is weighed and the dose is upped. Also some of those meds lose their potency within a month. Zantac didn't work for my ds1 so she switched him to prevacid and it worked great.
Well she has actually lost weight...so I don't think that is the problem, but, maybe the potency or something. I forogot to ask yesterday but I will ask Thursday when I'm in there with my son about switching to somethign else.
lilmomma83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #13
lilmomma83
Registered Users

blueone- glad its going better!
lilmomma83 is offline   Reply With Quote