Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #61
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Was it the mulligatawny

Advertisement

jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #62
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nope. Maybe bean and ham. I make soup all of the time so I have about 8 recent recipes.

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #63
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
The ham and bean we had here was delish!

Watching Glee in real time. This is hysterical!
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #64
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaylucy
At least it is over... Adam is babying me with chicken noodle soup and has taken care of the baby all day. I dont know what happened but I had a reaction to the pain pills they gave me at the ER - I was seriously nauseated/vomitting all day.

Dali has been naked all day - but well fed and happy.

cheryl, those liqour tiles sound like a load of fun! They liked to keep it real classy eh?

Sorry you feel ill, Mel! AF can be a total beeotch.

Janine, how did your throat scab up already?! Yucky! Im glad the surgery went alright and I hope that lump goes down sooner rather than later

~Lucy - Dali Mama to Adalia, my DD born 2/08/2012 ~ Sent from my iPhone
Sorry about you puking :-(

Yeah, my throat is scabbed up and it's horrible. I can't sleep because I can feel it there and I keep choking on it.

Sent from my SG-S2 using DS Forum... Currently in hospital, drugged up after getting my tonsils out. My posts may reflect that.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #65
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Tuesday

Owie on the root canal. When I had my wisdom teeth out, they gave me pain meds to swallow and they sat in the back of my mouth for four hours, unbeknowst to anyone until I starting tasting them and puking. With no pain meds in me. Dental work is the absolute worst, I totally agree worse than giving birth.

Now that Jen mentioned it I supposed the liquor tiles *could* be oil and vinegar bottles. They are sort of abstract in that 60s way. Either way, why in the shower?

Jess, do you mean the lasagna soup you just made?

I want gazpacho. It is totally hot here.

Ian has had the runs periodically all day. He also has a big insect bite on his back, can that cause the runs? He hasn't had any other symptoms, but he won't eat nearly as much.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #66
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have never heard of a bug bite causing the runs. It's possible, though, I guess.

Sorry it's hard to sleep Janine.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #67
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I googled it. Apparently only in severe reactions. This kid is a PITB, but not having a severe reaction. He had a long nap today so he and I are hanging out tonight. DH is out trying to find any store nearby that is open that can make change for a $20. Because it is pizza day at the school tomorrow. We live farther away from conveniences now. On the plus side we can see a whole lot more stars here.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #68
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG. I didn't tell you about moving our fridge. Seriously, the most complicated thing evah. Had to take the door off, had to take the freezer drawer out, take the hinges off, etc. Then figured out the foot still stuck out one inch too big to get through the kitchen door. Had to take all the shelves out, slide it in on its side, and wiggle and finagle it through the doorway. Then lift it back up and put humpty back together again. No wonder the contractors kept looking for any excuse to not move it. The outlet it plugs into is not working (they will fix it Friday) so that was their current excuse. But we had to move it because it was in the way of furniture the movers will bring in tomorrow.

I'd love to soak in the tub, but I'm certain I'd wake the girls and I'm not entirely sure I got all the bleach residue (that I'm allergic to) off the tub when I cleaned it. Gah. Maybe a hot shower when DH gets back.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #69
yaylucy
Registered Users
seller

Location: I live in Arlington, Texas, but travel for work. Currently located in Morgantown WV
My Mood:

Oh god, Cheryl...how many of you did it take to move it?

You should see my bedroom...puke...avocado green walls. haha. Terrible! And the family before us had a little boy and girl, and the boys room was the worst blue ever. It was like they just slapped paint on the walls (it sprayed on the ceiling) so re-doing the ceiling is going to be ridiculous. We just did the walls (a pretty lavender...which I know the person after us will probably hate too )
Old 05-16-2012, 01:15 AM   #70
maman08
Registered Users
seller

Sorry about your throat, Janine, and about the root canal Lucy. Hope you're both feeling better today!

We're having a pretty good morning here so far, several potty successes for N today are giving me hope that he might actually be day trained (or at least well on his way) by the time baby #3 comes in five weeks. DH is going to pick S up from school and bring him home today so I can give N an early nap, we have a birthday party this afternoon and I want N to get to sleep at least an hour or so before we go. This will be S's first birthday party, he's pretty excited although he keeps asking if we can get HIM a present too.

maman08 is offline   Reply With Quote