Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-03-2012, 04:07 PM   #31
QTMom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Anybody feeling baby move yet?

I kept feeling 'pressure' in certain areas of my belly. When I saw my OB on Monday, I was pointing where the pressure was at the moment, and I was explaining how it moved around a little bit. She told me that the 'pressure' was actually baby. Then she poked around my belly to make sure everything felt ok to her. I told her the pressure moved to a little different area. Sure enough, that was the baby that moved away from her poking. yea!!! now I know what/where the babe is. I had my DH poke my tummy a couple of days ago so he could feel the babe too. It was really nice.

Advertisement

Last edited by QTMom; 05-03-2012 at 04:09 PM.
QTMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #32
snuggiesc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anybody feeling baby move yet?

We seem to be ion the same boat. I am also pregnant for the 6th time. I have 4 little ones at home and have had a MC in AUg of 2008. We are due 10-11-12, but I am not feeling a loit of movement yet. I think that I have felt the little one move a time or two. I hear the heartbeat with my doppler daily, but the little kicks and turns are great assurances. I hope that the little one lets me know that he or she is in there.......Good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 020307Mommy View Post
nope nothing yet. I am 17 weeks today. I am not skinny either...I am 258lbs...I know what baby feels like moving around...This will be my 6th pregnancy but 4lc and 1mc and now pregnant again... with our Rainbow.
snuggiesc is offline   Reply With Quote