Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone already missing being pregnant?? And Birth Control..

I get this way after every pregnancy, unfortunately. I'm having my first period, and the cramps and PMS symptoms make me really miss being pregnant. Not so much 'baby fever' as I already have my hands more than full, just a missing of the preggo belly, the thought and feeling of having a baby grow inside, and NO PMS symptoms! I think I have major hormone problems, because I am HEALTHIER when I'm pregnant! Feel better, have more energy (most times), and never get UTI's.

And anyone on birth control? I'm on the mini pill, but confused. As soon as I started it, I started spotting. It's gotten heavier over the last week, and is now a full blown heavy period (I think). Are ALL my pills active pills? So does that mean no period? Or it will come whenever? I think I want to switch to estrogen pills where I have active pills and one week of inactive.

Advertisement

Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:10 AM   #2
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yes I miss it. Except for the third tri where I was so uncomfortable.

No bc here. I've heard that the mini pill can do what you described. I've never been on it but my sisters have. The ones with estrogen may cause your milk supply to drop, not everyone experiences that though I think. I haven't been on bc since December 07 though.

No af yet - just the same crappy hormone craziness I had after dd1...probably going to call my midwife this week and see if she can help me figure something out.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone already missing being pregnant?? And Birth Control..

Nope I don't miss it at ALL! I am a cranky, whiny, and uncomfortable pregnant lady. I am loving being able to sleep better... walk... get off the floor at work... ect! But I do understand missing the movements - THAT I miss!

As for BC, I haven't done anything yet but my plan is to get Mirena put back in until DH has the big "V"