Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #21
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 21st

yellowitchgrl - I am glad that going through things would be helpful to you and not hurtful. So often it is the later.

JCPACandMommy - Oh no! I am so sorry! I hope that next month is your month!

finleyjudemommy - Congratulations on being PUPO!! I hope you get GREAT news soon! That is impressive that you were awake for your ER. I was personally glad I was out! Some things I don't need to know about.

JCPACandMommy - That seems very reasonable for a IUI. Does that include the sperm wash and everything? Yes what you had was a chemical I would say.

Love4leon - There is a way to be asleep but not intubated with general. That is my friend whatever that drug is... I have had to use it a lot!

twinpossible - I am glad your feeling a bit better. It will probably take you a bit before you feel completely normal. Your right the medical community can be hard on our bodies.

Advertisement

Old 05-21-2012, 08:22 PM   #22
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mel- I love the chicks! Have they all hatched now?

Anya- Hope you start feeling better quick- Sorry you had to go through all of that

Susan- Did it hurt? When I had my surgery I didn't feel a thing and apparently I felt great with whatever anxiety med they gave me Do they give you a choice? I'll have to talk with my doctor- especially since anesthesia is an additional $400. I bet it feels great having it all done! How long are you on bedrest?
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #23
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
The ER? It didn't hurt too much...was more uncomfortable then anything. Bed rest is officially over as of Wednesday but I think hubs is gonna try to be off most of the week
Old 05-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #24
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

I had the twilight sleep anesthesia - so I was out for it. I didn't feel a thing. It wore off quickly and we were even able to go out for grilled cheese at a restaurant after, before driving home.

Susan: I felt like I needed a few extra days of taking it easy since I did a 3 day transfer too. Since implantation isn't supposed to happen until day 6 - which is the 1st day you are off bed rest if you do a 3 day. So I had my baby sitter come for a few hours that day to lighten my load. Who knows if it was necessary - but I didn't want to take any chances!
Old 05-21-2012, 08:54 PM   #25
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
That's what I'm thinking too! Hubby mentioned he'd like to just take the whole week off. I think he has some things he HAS to go do but will be close. I've got reading to do so I'm good. He's going to get the house all cleaned for me so next week when summer officially starts for the kids, it won't be that bad....hopefully
Old 05-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #26
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Cindy- Twilight sleep- well that sounds good
Old 05-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #27
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
I called my insurance and they don't cover IUI so I will pay $240 each IUI that I have so hopefully I only have to have one!!!

Question: would this be considered a chemical pregnancy with my squinted and then AF?
That is a great price! It could be a chemical, it could also have just been an evap, or it could have been you seeing the antibody strip. Any way you dice it, it sucks and you feel robbed of what might have been. Hopefully next month is your month.

Susan- sounds great, glad you are in good spirits and doing well.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:49 AM   #28
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Day 2 on bed rest I'm bored and 5 year old has a cold and is very pleasant! NOT! Hubs is on a conf call right now and DD is bothering me about wearing some of her sister's clothes, silly girl. I've been on the couch since about 7:30 am. Had 2 pickles and a cream filled doughnut for breakfast. Told hubs each emby wanted something different Hubs had to run out so I wrote in my prayer journal while he was gone and hung out on Pinterest for a while.

Will do personals later. Have a good day girls!!
Old 05-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #29
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Day 2 on bed rest I'm bored and 5 year old has a cold and is very pleasant! NOT! Hubs is on a conf call right now and DD is bothering me about wearing some of her sister's clothes, silly girl. I've been on the couch since about 7:30 am. Had 2 pickles and a cream filled doughnut for breakfast. Told hubs each emby wanted something different Hubs had to run out so I wrote in my prayer journal while he was gone and hung out on Pinterest for a while.

Will do personals later. Have a good day girls!!
Delicious! Eat pregnant to be pregnant- right? Enjoy the boring days of bedrest!
Old 05-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #30
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Last edited by finleyjudemommy; 05-22-2012 at 05:13 PM.
finleyjudemommy is offline   Reply With Quote