Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
pagodagirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

help me plan my sister's (and my friend's) stashes

So my sister is expecting and has decided to use cloth AND my friend just found out she is going to be able to adopt a baby in a few weeks and she wants to do cloth as well.

For my sister for her shower I was going to get her a substantial start to her stash (maybe 15 or so diapers). She is planning on going back to work when the baby is 6 months old so will need something daycare friendly. We do a mix of fitted + wool and AIOs, but they think they want to go the AIOs route (little does she realize how addicting fitteds + wool can be...) I was thinking an assortment of BGEs, freetimes, the swaddlebee simplex AIOs, and ????

Help me fill in with a few super cute, day-care friendly (preferably WAHM) AIOs.

I have a basic newborn stash of kissaluv fitteds and thirsties covers that she is going to borrow for the newborn stage but I'd love to get her a few extra cute newborn dipes as well, so recs for cute newborn AIOs/fitted appreciated as well.

For my friend I was hoping to get her a smaller but still nice # of AIOs. Hopefully, the timing will work out and they can use our newborn dipes as well, but they might overlap... She was asking about formula poo, though: can you just toss 'em in the wash the way you can EBF poo? We ebf'd, but I was figuring someone here would know...

So much fun to have 2 converts and to be able to shop without guilt

Advertisement

Old 05-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
jessi4jc
Registered Users
seller

She needs to check with her daycare. The one here will only accept aplix pockets. No snaps allowed. At all.

If that is the case, I would get her 24 NB Kawaii. They have the little bamboo ones and the Pure and Natural ones. They hold up BEAUTIFULLY and since they are cheaper you get more for less. It would be a pain for her to have the wash the daycare diapers every night.

Sent from iPhone which is out to get me for some reason that is unbeknownst to me. ISO YN Munki Sushi, AhMay sets, Small BG AIOs in twilight, grasshopper, ribbit, clementine

IDSO: Noro Sekku in Citrus, Lilac, Sand. Please.
IDDDSO: Charlie Banana XS and S in Lavendar!
jessi4jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
A.Fred
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: help me plan my sister's (and my friend's) stashes

you should do Rainshine Designs! Or BuggaBuggaBoutique! I love both of those!!
A.Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #4
JLea
Registered Users
seller

I second Rainshine Designs...awesome quality diapers there. I also like Bumstoppers.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
lavender dragonfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Rainsine Designs.....

NB AIO's, a couple size smalls and a OS. That way after the newborn size they can decide if they wanna go the small or the OS route

...... FB Megan and let her know that you need a big order

Last edited by lavender dragonfly; 05-06-2012 at 11:36 AM.
lavender dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #6
pagodagirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

yikes, just looked up and her shower is soon! (how is that other folks' pregnancies seem to go so quickly??) I have several BGEs, several BG freetimes, several Swaddlebee Simplexes but I want some more - still trying to decide what I should get her. I'm looking for OS AIOs and will check out Rainshine Designs (have been waiting for an excuse to try her since Amy & Amanda both have recommended her so highly) but what else should I look at? I prefer OS that doesn't rely on the roll-the-snaps-over to change size.