Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Parent's choice organic?

My DD is 3.5 months and we are using the store brand gentle for her. She does OK on it...not to gassy, ok poo but I really don't think she likes the taste. I also think she over eats on it tho, she never seems satisfied, i've read online that it us kinda a common thing with the gentle...that because it is partially broken down and easier to digest some babies will overeat on it because of it. She does drink at least 36 to 40 oz a day on it consistantly! She is really a chunk too! I'm thinking of trying Parent's choice organic....anyone have any experience with it? I was looking at Baby's only as well but there isn't a retailer near me at i'm kinda worried about constipation issues that it seems it can cause in some. Do u guys like the parent's choice organic? I've read it is basically the same as Earth's best and Vermont's organics?

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum

Michelle--Mama to 6! Welcome Lucy Violet 2/14/12
I'm an IMAGINE consultant! use this link to order awesome Imagine Diapers products! Tell them Michelle Smith sent ya!
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Parent's choice organic?

baby's only did not cause constipation in my daughter but it made her very gassy. Im not sure if I trust the parent's choice brand. But, I have heard yes it is exactly the same as earth's best. But this would be a big change for a baby on a gentle formula. I'd try the baby's only lactose free before switching her to a dairy formula with lactose in it.
stacym918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Parent's choice organic?

I loved the organic.. my son had issues with all things gerber.. and I read the horrible things in formula. I would mix the organic formula with almond milk and I have a tall, skinny healthy boy. He had horrible gerd and it stopped with the organic parent's choice.
I am a single mom, to my wonderful son 9/27/2010 I in my free time. I am doing what I can to support myself and my son.
TakodasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote