Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #641
aries416
Registered Users
seller

Re: Megaroos! MODS pretty please *STICKY* this thread

I just want to say that the ETPF is the one diaper my son NEVER leaks out of. He is a super soaker and manages to pee out of everything, but these last him at least a couple of hours! I loooove them!

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #642
momtokimmilise
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I ordered through the co-op and absolutely am amazed by how absorbent these are!!! I recently started using the infant size on my newborn and he is a SUPER soaker already ... his Megaroos are the ONLY diapers that can manage his flooding!! Will definitely be purchasing Mediums when the time comes.
momtokimmilise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #643
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

you girls are so sweet!! thankyou for the rave reviews!!
Old 04-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #644
Belbaby3728
Banned

Question for those of you who use the os fitteds- do you prefer side snapping or front snapping?
Belbaby3728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #645
MamaDawn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wow these are so cute! I just might have to try them...

Hand Painted yarn by Fairy Tale Knits

Direct link to my current colorways
MamaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:33 AM   #646
momgoddess
Registered Users
seller

I love these so much!!! I am thinking about making my whole stash the ETPFs! I can't wait until my Au Naturals come next week! This is on my 9ish pound one month old.

Old 05-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #647
Bethany89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momgoddess View Post
I love these so much!!! I am thinking about making my whole stash the ETPFs! I can't wait until my Au Naturals come next week! This is on my 9ish pound one month old.

Are these the infant sized? I am thinking about getting some infant sized ones for my newbie due in July..

I used to use these for my DD but found that they were hard to keep snappi'd... so I sold them lol but she isn't showing signs of PLing and I think the Premiums would still fit.. is there a trick to making a snappi work or are the Boingos better? Pins are outta the question lol I SUCK even after 2 years of trying. Do the Au Naturel and Colorsplash snappi better?
Old 05-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #648
momgoddess
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethany89 View Post
Are these the infant sized? I am thinking about getting some infant sized ones for my newbie due in July..

I used to use these for my DD but found that they were hard to keep snappi'd... so I sold them lol but she isn't showing signs of PLing and I think the Premiums would still fit.. is there a trick to making a snappi work or are the Boingos better? Pins are outta the question lol I SUCK even after 2 years of trying. Do the Au Naturel and Colorsplash snappi better?
Yes, these are the infant size. I do think the au naturel ones snappi better, because of the little bitty loops on the bamboo baby terry, that is the reason that I just ordered more of that kind, plus I love the natural/more simplistic look of them. The colorsplash don't snappi at all so you have to either pin them or order them with snaps. I personally don't want snaps because I love the fit you get with a snappi. Oh and I do find that with some of the knit fabrics, the Boingo works better because it's usually the lower prongs of the snappi that I have trouble with it grabbing (probably because of the direction of the weave of the knit fabric) and I can get a one Boingo (the older one that is bigger) but that is because it's big enough to grab both tabs and the diaper is still big enough on my LO that the tabs really overlap and touch. Not sure if it would work that way with a smaller fit. If that all makes sense.

Last edited by momgoddess; 05-19-2012 at 06:37 PM.
momgoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #649
McDMom
Registered Users

I just bought a couple of Megaroo ETPFs off Spots and I really like them. I bought ones with snaps. I can get a good fit but is there any way to stop the unused female snap end from making marks in her tummy when I do the angel fold?
Old 06-06-2012, 06:29 AM   #650
10Newtons
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anyone know of any coops going on?