Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #11
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Naomi, Kezias eyes are stunning!! Do all your kids have those eyes??

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #12
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 - Its June!!

Cute girls naomi and britt!!!

I will have to add micahs soon. YES, I need to order Micahs NB pics from the hospital! lol, been putting that off, they call sometimes and ask I cant beleive it has almost been a year. Micah crawls over to the TV cabinet and pulls the doors open and giggles when I say NO..oh boy.
Our trip to chattanooga was fun, and the car trip went well. I think driving at night is best b/c they sleep!
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #13
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks hallie, thanks brittney

the kids always get comments on their eyes.
here's a link to my blog back when sydney was kezia's age
and one of elijah at 9 months
ohmagosh, what a ham elijah was and still is. oh goodness, makes this mama sad...her babies are getting too big.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #14
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Precious baby pics ladies! I get to see my little dude in less than 72 hours now! I can't believe it!! (oh yeah, and dd also)
Stacey, wife to Steve, Mom to 26yod, 24yod, 22yod, 20yos, Granny to 4 and #5 due 1/16
Step-mom to 28yoss & step-granny to 5, Caretaker of 2 dogs, 5 cats + Kool & the Gang (my roo and his "chicks")
Christian SAHM/Granny & Disney travel planner - hbirthed, b-fed, cd'd, co-slept, sel/delay vax, didn't circ
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #15
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
My boys

ForumRunner_20120602_235203.jpg

I have to shove micahs legs into his bumbo now, lol. He sits there to eat his snack.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120602_235029.jpg (13.2 KB, 34 views)
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #16
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love these pics!!

I haven't thought about her bday too much yet. Naima's 5th bday is today (and her party) so after this I'm sure I'll start planning it. Need to start knitting soon for it anyway!

Well, off to keep cleaning and getting ready. I'll try to get some pics up after the weekend.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #17
MorrisonBirth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Head butting? Is this a boy thing? Because I have 4 girls and none of them did it but my DS Conner seems to think that it is the funnest thing in the world.

I haven't thought about 1st birthday party at all. We really don't do much as far as birthdays are concerned. (which I hate)
Old 06-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #18
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisonBirth View Post
Head butting? Is this a boy thing? Because I have 4 girls and none of them did it but my DS Conner seems to think that it is the funnest thing in the world.

I haven't thought about 1st birthday party at all. We really don't do much as far as birthdays are concerned. (which I hate)
elijah was head-butter (*snicker snicker, 'head-butter'). it was his sign that he liked you. we called it his "head-butt of approval." he usually didn't do it real hard, but there was a definite thunk.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #19
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyuitsme View Post
elijah was head-butter (*snicker snicker, 'head-butter'). it was his sign that he liked you. we called it his "head-butt of approval." he usually didn't do it real hard, but there was a definite thunk.
You did not even have to put snicker bc I was like HAHAHA BUTTER!!!!

Anywho--It is like the calm before the storm here. Dh on his own purged a ton of his things. He is donating things and recycled and threw out things.

I gave 2 full garbage bags of Peyton's clothes to my neighbor who is a social worker and knows expecting moms who can use them.

Going to go through the boys and my closet tomorrow. I have the kids closets so well organized. Mine on the other hand well its a disaster. The plus is I always get my own closet bc dh refuses to share a closet with me. Everything else is organized and my closet is just composed of me throwing things in and shutting the door. If it doesn't have a place it goes in my closet.

We then did some bike riding with Tanner and Peyton and dh and I walked and Blu dribbled his basketball. At one point Blu fell and scraped his knee pretty bad. And then I realized he has had minor bruises and scrapes on his leg but never really bled until tonight. I think it is bc I am one of those paronoid moms who wants him in a bubble. To my defense he is exactly like me and at that age I was in the ER every other week getting stitches bc I always had the best ideas

Well I look at his face and I see a light bulb go off and I am like don't xyz and he laughs bc he can not figure out how I know what he was thinking.

Last edited by dagmomma; 06-03-2012 at 08:18 PM.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:47 AM   #20
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Sounds like I have so many awesome boy experiences waiting for me! Bring it on, crazy guy.

Caspian pulled out my drip irrigation in the garden to drink water. He figured out that almost anything with wheels can be pushed/ crashed into sisters. They totally deserve it though.

Had a nice weekend and now it's back to work. Day care kids come back today. Sigh. I really need to give them notice. Hope everyone has a good week!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote