Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #101
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
I found the tests, took one and it was positive so I am officially on the 2ww
I should O thursday so we'll be waiting together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Same here. I get no signs and get no + opks but af comes like clockwork anyhow. I bled 2 week after this last mc and I think my body just didn't have time. And then my second af lasted 8 days. 8 DAYS. And even then I don't think I had time to ovulate. It took til my 3rd cycle for things to get back to normal.
Alice!! I've been thinking about you so much, glad to see you back around, although I'm so sorry you're on this side of TTC again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koli Ava View Post
Screen Name / Real name: Koli Ava / Trinity
m/c date(s) at__ along: May 30th 2012 at 6 1/2 weeks
TCC after m/c starting: First Cycle

Hello, I'm joining in.

I started bleeding this past Wednesday evening and lost our baby early Friday morning. This has been especially hard for my DH and I because it took us over 4 years to conceive this baby.

But we are going to start trying again right away.

I look forward to chatting with you ladies. : )
So sorry, how gut wrenching after waiting so long.

I o'd about 5 days late with all my m/c's. I seem to lose the pregnancies around the 5ish week mark, although the last took 7.5 weeks for my body to get in gear moving things along, so I suspect that's why my cycles have come back normally fairly quickly as nothing really gets off the ground.

Advertisement

Last edited by lilbitcrunchy; 06-05-2012 at 02:40 PM.
lilbitcrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #102
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just went and stalked my due date forum. Dumb woman...
Old 06-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #103
brookglen
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi
Not dumb. I still stalk my old December forum. Why? I have no idea, it's just so strange to me that could be ending my first trimester right now.
brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #104
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
I was doing that after I m/c but on the Facebook group that started from the DS group (our little pack didn't go on DS as much as others). I unjoined the group but I stayed in touch with the group leader, she gives me updates on everyone and updates them on me. I really miss those ladies, it was a nice group
Old 06-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #105
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I was doing that after I m/c but on the Facebook group that started from the DS group (our little pack didn't go on DS as much as others). I unjoined the group but I stayed in touch with the group leader, she gives me updates on everyone and updates them on me. I really miss those ladies, it was a nice group
I had joined a February and a March FB group when I was due March 6th, but then when we lost him in December, I couldn't handle all the email notifications anymore so I turned them off. I knew the people still cared about me though so I didn't leave the groups entirely, and I wanted to eventually be able to be happy with them, when I could.
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #106
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I'm pretty sure we were in the same group!

I guess I just wonder why I am even curious/want to see other women's bellies and see how far they are...just to think about how that could be me?? Seems like self-inflicted punishment.

Last edited by itsajoi; 06-05-2012 at 05:41 PM.
itsajoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:26 AM   #107
brookglen
Registered Users

If I may unload for a minute. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks, 6 if we are going by my LMP. at any rate, it will be the exact day in which I lost my last pregnancy and I am in a really dark place. I am just dreading the rest of this week and seriously hoping I make it through unscathed. I'm trying really hard to enjoy this whole thing, and every little wave of nausea makes me feel better (go figure), but it's also been really hard to connect. I won't dare speculate boy or girl, and we have barely discussed names. I want to Order new clothes and prenatal vitamins, but the last time I did that the UPS guy showed up ON. THE. DAY. of my miscarriage with a huge box from Gap maternity and my prenatals. It was way ironic and not at all pleasant. Anyway, this is where I am right now, just kind of waiting and hoping.
brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:36 AM   #108
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
If I may unload for a minute. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks, 6 if we are going by my LMP. at any rate, it will be the exact day in which I lost my last pregnancy and I am in a really dark place. I am just dreading the rest of this week and seriously hoping I make it through unscathed. I'm trying really hard to enjoy this whole thing, and every little wave of nausea makes me feel better (go figure), but it's also been really hard to connect. I won't dare speculate boy or girl, and we have barely discussed names. I want to Order new clothes and prenatal vitamins, but the last time I did that the UPS guy showed up ON. THE. DAY. of my miscarriage with a huge box from Gap maternity and my prenatals. It was way ironic and not at all pleasant. Anyway, this is where I am right now, just kind of waiting and hoping.
sorry mama, that IS hard. I have no idea how I will feel when we get preggo again but I know I have said on here several times that there is NO way that you can protect yourself from getting attached, you are already in it to win it. Try not to worry and just enjoy the pregnancy, hold tight to your baby bean and send him or her love vibes. All that being said, I don't think I will purchase things for awhile after the BFP. I was 12 weeks when we lost poor baby bean and I already bought a set of rainbow longies and ordered 8 custom nb diapers. When I packed away the longies I lost it and later I had to cancel that diaper order which was also hard. There is no way of knowing how long our little babies will stay in our bellies, just do what feels right. If you feel like buying him something then do it but it it's too hard then bookmark it for later. We are all sending you healthy baby juju!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:39 AM   #109
Koli Ava
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thank you everyone.

And congrats Cristy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
The day I arrived back from the hospital -when they confimed I was miscarrying last week- I had a package of maternity clothes waiting for me and a diaper/wool item for the baby we were expecting. It was hard. I put them aside in hopes we have another. Praying you have a healthy pregnancy.
Koli Ava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:50 AM   #110
Koli Ava
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I took an LH test the other day and it was positive, but then I took an HCG test and it was also positive. Hopefully I will ovulate later this month.

Yesterday my husband went to the hospital and picked up our ultrasound photos. They were able to put them on a CD, so at least we have photos now. : )

Today I am packing up the maternity clothes and storing them again. I never even got a chance to wear the new maternity swimsuit I splurged on. But I will hold onto them.

I am expecting a cedar box in the mail today. It is a vintage one I found on etsy and will be my memory box for this baby. I will put the ultrasound photos in there, cards I have received and other things that remind me of my son. I am also going to start a journal of sorts. In it I will write letters and poems to my son. My husband also wants to write in it which makes me happy. This loss has brought us closer than ever, I'm glad I can lean on him so strongly for support right now.

This is the journal I picked out:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
Koli Ava is offline   Reply With Quote