Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #11
Greenebean214
Registered Users
seller

Hey all! Justine, I hear about vacation no longer a vacation!!! We just got back and even with over 15 family and friends, I still never felt relaxed or had a real break!! That is so cute about the sippy cup!

I hope your babies feel better soon, watermelon!

Libby is 24lbs and 31" long. She is zombie running, lol. She doesn't say much, but understands a lot. She knows where her belly, ears, and nose are. She's starting to play more and figure things out.

Still nurses 5-6 times a day, eats everything. I have noticed she isn't eating quite as much, I guess the growth spurt that was her first year of life has finally slowed down, lol! Or maybe she is eating the same but getting pickier. I dunno, she still eats plenty so I'm not concerned. Her favorites are fruit and carbs. Muffins, pancakes, waffles, bread, crackers, etc.

I think we are down to one nap a day. I got blackout curtains and she took a 2.5 hr nap for the first time ever! She sleeps a decent 6-7 hr stretch from 7-1 or 2, then is up every 2-3 hrs. I wish she would sleep from 12-6 instead, though! Lol

Is anyone else experiencing separation anxiety or temper tantrums yet??

Welcomed Liberty Grace May 12, 2011!
Greenebean214 is offline   Reply With Quote