Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #11
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of June 11th

carissa.... I so hope you can get your BFP for fathers day!!!! seriously!!! I feel like I want BFP's for you ladies as badly as I wanted mine!!! fxed!!!!!!!!!!

Susan- HOORAY!! those numbers are awesome!!! Can't wait for your U/S!!!!!!

Jennifer- the farm sounds fun. hehe and play dates too!

Rebecca- How you doing??

Jacquelinemarie- praying for your mock transfer and your up coming IVF!! How exciting and nerve wracking!!!

AFM: HCG over 800 yesterday!!! So that is more than doubling every 48!! For now my heart is happy! I am just praying to make it to 12 weeks without a hitch! See that little heart beat and keep on hearing it.

Advertisement

Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #12
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

carissa.... I so hope you can get your BFP for fathers day!!!! seriously!!! I feel like I want BFP's for you ladies as badly as I wanted mine!!! fxed!!!!!!!!!!

Susan- HOORAY!! those numbers are awesome!!! Can't wait for your U/S!!!!!!

Rebecca- How you doing??

Jacquelinemarie- praying for your mock transfer and your up coming IVF!! How exciting and nerve wracking!!!

AFM: HCG over 800 yesterday!!! So that is more than doubling every 48!! For now my heart is happy! I am just praying to make it to 12 weeks without a hitch! See that little heart beat and keep on hearing it.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #13
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Well it is more nerve wracking then exciting...I cancelled today's appt. I just don't have the emotional and mental strength right now to do this. I also don't really have the emotional support at home. My dh is totally on board and even working a part time job to help expenses BUT that is all he is able to offer. He cannot offer emotional support...he just doesn't get it. He feels like let's do this because we have the money and won't be able to get kids any other way so let's just do this. But there is a lot more to it than that.

Anyway I didn't make it in this morning. I rescheduled for Monday but honestly don't know for sure that I will make it in then either. If I don't, then I may just cancel the whole thing.....to possibly be done in the future when I am ready. Not sure and don't know what will help make me sure. kwim?
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #14
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
I knew I was a thread killer!

Congratulations!! I hope you see a heartbeat next week!

Is it just me or do you know people without multiples that have been married for longer then you have been TTC with more kids then you have? A friend of mine just posted on Facebook that she has her 5 year anniversary today. She has 2 children. I have been in TREATMENT to TTC for longer then she has been married and she has more living children then I do. I don't know if this makes me feel old or just sad. I was in high school with her at the same grade level so maybe I am just sad?
I have a friend who got married the year before me who has 4 sons, her oldest is only a year older than mine, however she's getting divorced so I really don't envy her Her kids are uber cute though
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #15
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82 View Post
Well it is more nerve wracking then exciting...I cancelled today's appt. I just don't have the emotional and mental strength right now to do this. I also don't really have the emotional support at home. My dh is totally on board and even working a part time job to help expenses BUT that is all he is able to offer. He cannot offer emotional support...he just doesn't get it. He feels like let's do this because we have the money and won't be able to get kids any other way so let's just do this. But there is a lot more to it than that.

Anyway I didn't make it in this morning. I rescheduled for Monday but honestly don't know for sure that I will make it in then either. If I don't, then I may just cancel the whole thing.....to possibly be done in the future when I am ready. Not sure and don't know what will help make me sure. kwim?
I don't know what it's like, but you have our support even if not all of us understand. and lots of prayers! You gotta do what you gotta do for you and if that means not going right now or Monday, that's okay.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay Liesl!!!! Praying for a sticky baby!!!!!!!

AFM- my son came through his scope just fine, but there are some funny things on his esophagus. Not sure what it is yet, we're waiting on the scope results. My mom gets here on Thursday, I should start my period on Saturday, and my allergies are still trying to kill me. I'm going back to working on getting my house in order, but when we find out the scope results I'll let you know.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #17
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Sarah - So glad DS came through his Scope well! Praying it is something simple to fix!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:26 AM   #18
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I knew I was a thread killer!

Congratulations!! I hope you see a heartbeat next week!

Is it just me or do you know people without multiples that have been married for longer then you have been TTC with more kids then you have? A friend of mine just posted on Facebook that she has her 5 year anniversary today. She has 2 children. I have been in TREATMENT to TTC for longer then she has been married and she has more living children then I do. I don't know if this makes me feel old or just sad. I was in high school with her at the same grade level so maybe I am just sad?

Yes yes yes! Just heard from a friend who has a 6 month old ( not planned) that she is pg with another oops. This will be 4 for them. They only wanted two. So unfair :no:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Hey mamas! On my way back from a little vacation in St. Louis, MO! 10dpo and just waiting out to test! I will test Saterday that way if it is positive I can give DH the best ever Fathers day gift....a BFP... FX and : pray:
GL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Today's number is 2311 from 969 on Friday. No more blood draws. US next Wednesday....

Quote:
Well it is more nerve wracking then exciting...I cancelled today's appt. I just don't have the emotional and mental
strength right now to do this. I also don't really have the emotional support at home. My dh is totally on board and even working a part time job to help expenses BUT that is all he is able to offer. He cannot offer emotional support...he just doesn't get it. He feels like let's do this because we have the
money and won't be able to get kids any other way so let's just do this. But there is a lot more to it than that.

I totally get where you'recoming from, it's so much more than a financial decision.

I've been reading in here, cheering you all on, feeling a little down today and thought id pop on for some support. I wish that I could say things are easier now that we aren't actively ttc,but my heart still hurts, I wonder if I'll always feel this way, I'm tired of it.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:56 AM   #19
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Hope your test goes well....How cool to have the CSA to get veggies and stuff from!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakiwi7 View Post

The CSA is a form of entertainment and a place to get food all rolled into one! I am really glad we got it! It took us 4 hours last Thursday to get all that we needed to pick.

Congratulations on your beta number! I hope you are able to continue to do well!

Quote:

I could be way off but I think I am a bit in your shoes. My DH is trying to get a better job in part because of the cycle (the other part is even if I don't cycle I am expensive medically). So maybe your feeling guilty that your DH is working as hard as he is? I know I am guilty. It is hard to just take that leap when you don't know if it is a sure thing. For me I have been waiting for August 2012 for so long I feel like this isn't even 2012... or maybe that is just me not wanting to feel 35 (36 in October). The bottom line for me is when your ready you will know and you will not let anything stop you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
I have a friend who got married the year before me who has 4 sons, her oldest is only a year older than mine, however she's getting divorced so I really don't envy her Her kids are uber cute though
How sad for her boys! That is very bad! My cousin (who is also my children's guardian in our wills) might be getting a divorce (bad game of telephone in my family). Divorces are never pretty but at least my cousin doesn't have any children of her own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Yay Liesl!!!! Praying for a sticky baby!!!!!!!

AFM- my son came through his scope just fine, but there are some funny things on his esophagus. Not sure what it is yet, we're waiting on the scope results. My mom gets here on Thursday, I should start my period on Saturday, and my allergies are still trying to kill me. I'm going back to working on getting my house in order, but when we find out the scope results I'll let you know.
So glad every thing went well for your son! I hope that the scope results are what you hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Yes yes yes! Just heard from a friend who has a 6 month old ( not planned) that she is pg with another oops. This will be 4 for them. They only wanted two. So unfair :no:

I've been reading in here, cheering you all on, feeling a little down today and thought id pop on for some support. I wish that I could say things are easier now that we aren't actively ttc,but my heart still hurts, I wonder if I'll always feel this way, I'm tired of it.
How do people have "oops" babies? I don't get that. Are we really to believe they don't know where babies come from?

I am sorry your dealing with so much. I imagine that with time things will get easier for you but never go away completely.

AFM - DH gave me a cold. He also gave it to DS. I am SOOOOOO mad!! DH is never sick and this year has been awful for us! I am blaming the mild winter. I think these germs are from NC or VA or something. I never lived there and every time I have moved to a new area I spend the first year sick! I am feeling a bit better today so maybe I can get over this fast.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:00 AM   #20
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

How do people have "oops" babies? I don't get that. Are we really to believe they don't know where babies come from?
Ha ha! An oops is so hard to understand when you are on this side of the road huh?

Jacqueline- I think giving yourself some time is a good way to deal with it. It is far more than just the money (which is a huge thing in itself too!) I had the hardest time (most stress) before starting the process. Now that I am in the middle of it- I am feeling better, though I still worry about it all.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote