Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
ISO: Sticky Peas NB/XS/S, XS/S Sposoeasy, interlock IHA: trainers wool, sweaters +

My ISO list is small, but here's what I'm looking for (and I do have pp available for the right price):

- Interlock/blend wraps like Loveybums; Interlock longies and shorties in small sizes

- Sticky Peas NB, XS, or S.

- XS or S Sposoeasy AIOs snaps preferred, but may consider aplix ($5ppd ea or less please)

IHA bunches! Trade value is listed as ppd.

XL Mosaic Moon Chocolat longies $60ppd

XL Half linen stitch (I think!) pocket knit shorties in MM colorway (I am looking for details on these and will update if I find them). $35ppd. These do have some felting in the crotch and starting to felt on the bum, but doesn't affect function. Super cute for 4th of July!

W: 20 (with lots of stretch)
R: 21
I: 4 + 2 in gusset

Upcycled charcoal heather grey shorties with elastic waist. $12ppd. The hems aren't sewn straight on these, but otherwise no issues at all. Great basics that will match tons of stuff!

W: 16 (tons of stretch)
R: 17
I: 5

Upcycled Wool covers
Left is by CC Bums and is super scratchy $2 with anything else;
Right is more of a Md-XL sized, with fold-down rise snaps, $7ppd

Fleece covers

CC Bums Fleece OS wraps (only pink is left!) and 1 ML Floaker -

The Floaker has never been used, but was washed a few times so it is starting to show typical pilling. $7ppd

The CC Bums wrap (pink) one met with something hot while in transit and arrived to me with a burn hole through one layer on the bum. The inside layer is fine and I was going to just cover the hole with a little pink ribbon patch, but I didn't get around to it so just $2 with anything else

Prefolds and a BSRB Preflat

BSRB Preflat in EUC, size Lg - $10ppd

AIO Hidden PUL esbaby (essential saltes baby) size Md $11ppd

New NB Handknit Alpaca sweater $35ppd

9 mos 100% Cashmere sweater $35ppd

Tons of Trainers here: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1413566

New Babylegs
1 FOR $8.50ppd
2 FOR $16 ppd
3 or more $7ppd/ea

New Christmas Skidders - Santa and Ho! Ho! Ho!
Sizes 4 (12 mos), 6 (18mos), and 8 (24 mos)
1 FOR $8.50ppd
2 FOR $16 ppd
3 or more $7ppd/ea
(sorry for the lousy cell pic!)

NEW with tags Primigi boots, size 21 $35ppd

NEW Umi leather shoes size 19, $25ppd
These came from Nordstrom Rack, so you can see where the price stickers were on the inside of the shoes

NEW w/o box or tags Nike hightops size 7C $20ppd

NEW Vincent leather shoes and sandals blue/yellow shoes size 21, $20ppd and sandals size 22, $20ppd (one box available - add $2 if you would like it shipped in the box)

Like New Stride Rites size 4M, $22ppd (ships with the box)

Hand-knit acrylic sweater, 9-12 mos-ish $2 with anything else

Mary Kay products NIB (no more moisturizer or mascara, but PM if you're looking for other products while I work on my list)

EUC Infantino Wrap & Tie in black/blackberry; used a handful of times, includes the box and paperwork $25ppd

Maternity clothes: Md-XL

Advertisement

Last edited by emeyer76; 07-25-2012 at 11:15 AM.
emeyer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: Toddler boys undies, SP or GM NB, FCOL IHA: trainers wool, sweaters, more!

Updated!
Old 06-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #3
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: Sticky Peas NB/XS/S or Goodmama OBV NB, FCOL IHA: trainers wool, sweaters, m

Updated
Old 06-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: Sticky Peas NB/XS/S or Goodmama OBV NB, FCOL IHA: trainers wool, sweaters, m

And updated again
Old 07-23-2012, 06:53 AM   #5
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: Sticky Peas NB/XS/S, XS/S Sposoeasy, interlock IHA: trainers wool, sweaters