Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
mpink22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Girl stuff! NB wool, S BG AIO, BGE, S FB, ME

We had a boy! All diapers (not the wool) were bought used by me and I have not used them to testify to their function. They have all been washed in Tide with GSE. I am happy to trade for boyish BGE, or other AIOs with velcro closures or nightworthy fitteds for a tiny guy and will also consider OS fitteds.

Molly Bubble romper. NWT. Do not know what kind of yarn it was made with. $40ppd

Wipes - print are flannel/flannel, pink are terry/velour. 8 total for $4ppd

Size S FB (old style with pointy tabs) no insert. Elastic in the pink one has been replaced and has a small hole where it was done. Therefore elastic is tighter in the pink than the lavendar. The lavendar has light staining. $6ppd each or $11ppd for both

Size S BG AIO 3.0. Elastic seems good, velcro is fuzzy from use. A couple had stains, but I sunned them and can't tell now. $9ppd each or $50ppd for all

BGE - no staining that I noticed, everything looks good. $15ppd

Size Large Swaddlebees pocket fitted. Everything looks good, no stains that I noticed. $10ppd

Size S MotherEase Sandys. Elastic and snaps are fine. There are 11 total, if you buy them all I will include a MEAF cover and a couple of ME liners for free. 70ppd for all.

1 has a rust stain and EBF stain on the inner 6ppd

2 with stains on the outside, 1 is a rust stain and the other, I don't know 7 ppd

4 have rust stains on the inside and no marks on the outside 7ppd

3 have no stains that I noticed 8ppd