Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #21
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Vitamins?

Yup, I take PregVit prenatals and cod liver oil (Carlsons currently and managed to acquire 1 bottle for Green Pastures for when it's gone), both prior to conception and continuing daily. I take mine when I give DS his CLO at breakfast, then take my night pill when I give DH his glass of milk at dinner, so no one gets forgotten!

Advertisement

Old 06-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #22
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Vitamins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Decals View Post
Davinci Labs whole food prenatals, and liquid vit d on super rainy days/winter time. I also take Nordic Naturals ProDHA and ActiFolate by Metagenics (because I have MTHFR) and occasionally I take Floradix if I feel my iron is low. I truly feel that a whole foods, natural, unprocessed, traditional diet is the only way to grow healthy babies. But, with my inability to stomach a lot in the early months, good quality supplements are necessary for me. If I didn't have access to high quality supplements, I would never take the cheaper alternatives. They are dangerous, IMO, especially to developing babies (food dyes, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, and mercury - ).
yuppo i agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandabarugh View Post
I take Garden of Life Raw prenatals and probiotics, when I can remember to do so.
ME TOO!! they have probiotics too so hopefully no constipation either. I also take trader joes sublingual Vit B/Folic acid just to be safe all the time any way, and then organic flaxseed along with Udo's along with my daily baby aspirin and progesterone. Luckily they didn't think I needed the decadron which I am thankful for!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote