Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #31
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calleiah
I just joined an Alva baby newborn custom co-op and got 2 dozen. Plus I've got a dozen KS0's and some Proraps. That should get me through the newbie phase till I can use my regular stash.
I probably shouldnt have spend the money this soon... but who knows when I'll get another opportunity like that.
I just ordered 6 newborn alvas on Facebook too and some custom double gusset OS.

Advertisement

Old 06-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #32
mandymatus
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Who Has Started Their Stash?

well i have 3 dozen infant prefolds and about 6-7 covers...(if i have a boy i might buy more that aren't pink or purple) for fun i might buy some other diapers...especially since my my local store started selling used diapers.

considered converting a few used prefolds i bought before i found out i was preg to make burp cloths into fitted for fun.

i don't typically use cloth for first week or two....i will have 2 in dipes possibly 3....
Old 06-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #33
MommyMeads
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I made a "little joey" looking diaper yesterday. So cute. My kids don't know so yet so they keep asking why I am making diapers for baby dolls. I also ordered a few tiny g diapers. I don't know if I will use them I just think they look so cute on a baby and want some pictures of the baby in them.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #34
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have quite a few prefolds left over from DS2...I have a ton of one size sunbabies...idk if they'll work on a newborn or not but at least we're okay once the baby hits 3-ish months. If this baby is a girl she'll have to wear skulls and frogs haha
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #35
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMeads View Post
I made a "little joey" looking diaper yesterday. So cute. My kids don't know so yet so they keep asking why I am making diapers for baby dolls. I also ordered a few tiny g diapers. I don't know if I will use them I just think they look so cute on a baby and want some pictures of the baby in them.
Same thing with my DD. Anything I've made or the one XS diaper that came in the mail the other week she was asking if it was for her doll.

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #36
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i have 24 thirsties xs ail from my first and second kid...so no reason to shop...lol...bummer
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #37
Truckerswife
Registered Users
seller

this will be my 4th baby in 3 years so I still have all my diapers I have 2 dozen snap-ez preemie pockets because my last 2 were both 5 pounds when we came home with them I also have 3 dozen Snap-ez Small pockets my 8 month old is still using but my son was 7 pounds and the smalls fit him at 5 days old when we started cloth
Old 06-18-2012, 11:38 PM   #38
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:

I found I could have used a few more newborn nighttime fitteds last time, so I'm on the hunt...other than that, can't justify expanding my stash.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #39
MommyMeads
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Since DS was our last baby I only kept a few fitted newborn diapers for baby dolls (which is why the girls are so confused right now) I sold everything but our large and OS diapers. So I have some sewing or shopping to do since my babies are pretty small 5-6lbs and I don't usually use OS diapers until the Medium size.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:36 AM   #40
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesara
I haven't got anything yet. I'll probably order yarn pretty soon so I can get started knitting. As far as diapers, I don't even know what I want. I love fitteds on my dfs, but that seems awfully expensive for the newborn time. I guess I need to go back to practicing with prefolds to see if I can learn to keep them from falling off.
Jealous that you knit. We are wooly lovers here! As for diapers, I loved nb mutts and b4s last go round so I will be on the hunt for those. I have a few from last one that I saved, but will need many more. ;-)

Last edited by laila; 06-19-2012 at 08:43 AM.
laila is offline   Reply With Quote