Join 170,989 Moms!
Make New Friends
Talk About Parenting & Family
Join DiaperSwappers and start buying, selling, and trading cloth diapers. Talk with other moms about parenting. Registration is fast and free. Join Now!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-19-2012, 10:24 AM||#1|
MMAO if you don't like my prices, I'd really like to move this stuff!
NB or S Nikki or Niji breathable covers
See Kai Run shoes boyish sizes 7-9, the ones with the stitching around the outside only
Soft Star shoes sizes 7-10 boyish...prefer wide widths
VVHTF Echino Purple Butterfly--one yard, unwashed. $23 PPD
strip of VVHTF Echino Cocoa Butterfly-9.25"x23.75" Last time I checked this was large enough for the center panel for a standard sized Kinderpack. $8 PPD
I don't know what happened to the picture for this one...ask if you want to see one I guess.
yard of black 10 oz bull denim (prewashed & I serged the raw edges to prevent fraying)--$6+shipping
lightweight woven sage wool fabric--1 yard. Not suitable for diaper covers but would be great for a skirt or girls' jumper. $7 PPD
$30 PPD for ALL or MMAO for individual parts!!
2. 10 assorted cross-stitch pattern leaflets/books. $8/all (2 lbs 3 oz--can go media mail I think)
This is the Way We Wash Our Clothes leaflet
On Motherhood leaflet
Now & Later Mom & Baby Designs leaflet
Sweet Sweats leaflet
Bookmarks Galore 66 designs leaflet (more like a thin book)
Dale Burdett It's a Baby Teddy book
25 Bread Cloths leaflet
Alphabets Galore 136 alphabets book
Basket Babies book
An Encyclopedia of Puppies book
2-Sandi Phipps complete Bible cover & bookmark counted cross-stitch kits. Opened but unworked & complete. Bible covers have floral designs, one on a dark blue background and one on a white background. $6 PPD each or $10 PPD/both
4. Pooh Baby afghan counted cross-stitch kit, barely started. Complete. $8 (13 oz)
5. Cross-stitch Graph-it design your own pattern system. $3 (5 oz)
6. 3 rolls & 1 package of Aida cloth. Uncut roll of 18" white, partial roll of 18" white, partial roll of 14" sort of light brown flecked (no idea what it's called), partial package of 14" white. The three that have labels are Charles Craft. I'll throw in a couple of small pieces as well. $4/all (9 oz)
7. 12" stretch frame $5 (10 oz)
8. Three small counted cross stitch (one printed) kits in various stages of completion (horse in top right not included), plus a bread cloth that has a few stitches in one corner. $5/all (8 oz)
ALL SOLD BELOW HERE
Patrick Curved Raglan Home Sew Pattern infant/toddler sizes-uncut. I'll included tracings of a few sizes (I think I did 12 mo, 2T, & 5 T) as well. $10 PPD
2 yards of natural wool crepe felted down to 53". $15 + shipping (I would consider cutting this one in half, $8 + shipping for each half.) 1 lb 6 oz
100% wool interlock from Nature's Fabrics. #4 *might* be the super soft (not sure) but the others are different 100% merino interlocks that they've sold at different times. #2 listed has a tendency to pill more than usual when worn. This has all been felted/preshrunk and is priced accordingly.
1. 34"x24" (stretch) + 20"x20" piece on the top part $19 (12 oz)
2. 49" (stretch) x 44" $26 (1 lb 1 oz)
3. 16.5" (stretch) x15" $4 (3 oz)
4. 50" (stretch) x 80" + 24" (stretch) x 44" $70 (1 lb 15 oz)
Tired mama to Miss Bookworm (7), Mister Tornado (4), Monkey Boy (2), and a sweet baby boy (Jan. '13).
Last edited by caedmyn; 01-14-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Become a DS Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!