Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2012, 06:04 AM   #11
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Well here I am I guess

Try telling them you are having #9 LOL! They started freaking out at #4. Both of us are from families of 2...everyone thinks we are nuts. I remember #4 well. It was def a surprise. We had just moved to PA for me to do midwifery training and lo and behold I was pregnant. It sure threw a kink into things and took a while to process! God IS GOD, He IS in control and always knows what is best for us. He has a special purpose for this little one.

Advertisement

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:54 AM   #12
Hunny Bunny Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: KalleS
seller
seller

My Mood:

((hugs)) This baby was a surprise for us too, and DH was really less than thrilled when I told him. This will be our 4th together, but he has 2 teenage sons from a previous marriage one of whom lives here full time. We are also older...I am 37 and he is 47 and he was concerned about him being too old lol. He has warmed up to it nicely though

It will take some time to adjust for sure!!!

Last edited by Hunny Bunny Baby; 06-19-2012 at 06:58 AM.
Hunny Bunny Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #13
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats mama! Everything is going to be fine. I'm also pregnant with surprise baby #4. I was really freaked out at first but I am feeling really good about it now. I'm dreading telling my family too. I doubt they'll be happy about it.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #14
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I thought about it and decided right now I'm going to choose JOY. I'm going to choose to be happy about this baby. Sure s/he wasn't exactly planned but sometimes God's greatest gifts are surprises. God planned this baby long before I was born and long before s/he was conceived so it's all in His hands. I'm going to choose to take God's blessings with JOY.

I harp on my oldest about this quite a bit, he'll get a sucker from the bank or the grocery store and whine that it's not the flavor he wants. I can't stand the attitude that surrounds that. The bank/grocery checker is choosing to bless him, he doesn't get to nitpick the blessings Neither do I.
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #15
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

AMEN Renae!!!!

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote