Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2012, 11:31 PM   #41
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: For Sale: Boy

You all are just too funny!!! Been there, done that. Am now reliving it with 5 grandkids!!! The two older ones are very well behaved and helpful. But Mommy and Daddy got a little too lazy with the 3 little ones. Talk about awnry!!! Let's see, we also have to throw in there drama, drama, drama.... let's scream at the top of our lungs because no one will listen to me NOW, the little boy has to pinch or swat someone everytime he walks by, just to see what happens. And then ..... there are the down right nasty fighting matches over the silliest things. I would gladly take a 17 month old for a few days.

Advertisement

Old 06-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #42
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I keep trying to explain to DD how quickly she'd go if listed on eBay... Healthy 2 year old female, nonverbal (except the words No and Mine), removes her own diaper, can thwart the best baby-proofing products, eats anything except strawberries, and manages to get a veritable buffet of food and snot into her hair with single swipe of her hand.
CaliRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:27 AM   #43
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
As of today, I'll keep the boy but nap time will be at 10, then we'll know for sure.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #44
kai_e
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
I know how you feel! I've been telling everyone lately that I'm ready to post my 2 (almost 3) year old DS on Craigslist too! LOL!

Anybody here want a extremely defiant, very naught 2.5 year old? He will melt your heart with the cute things he says and does, but then the next minute he will be spitting, hitting and using potty words. BUT he will go put himself on time out when he knows he is being naughty!
I have his twin! We call him a Sourpatch kid because he will totally smack his brother in the head, then give him a hug and kiss and then walk himself to time out!
kai_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:34 AM   #45
pcjs
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by PajammaGramma View Post
You all are just too funny!!! Been there, done that. Am now reliving it with 5 grandkids!!! The two older ones are very well behaved and helpful. But Mommy and Daddy got a little too lazy with the 3 little ones. Talk about awnry!!! Let's see, we also have to throw in there drama, drama, drama.... let's scream at the top of our lungs because no one will listen to me NOW, the little boy has to pinch or swat someone everytime he walks by, just to see what happens. And then ..... there are the down right nasty fighting matches over the silliest things. I would gladly take a 17 month old for a few days.
My kid has a bunch of grandma's but none will take him for a few days (though one doesn't know he exists so she gets a pass)... humm..be careful that you offer. The parents didn't get lazy... they are tired. (my husband is on #4 so he's always says its "tired"). My kid does pinch or swat nor really screams except a few tantrums and most of that is speech related so except for the eating and going to bed at 10-midnight, he might be an easy one for you. But, at least you can pick him up, put him in his room or just go with him fussing since he's little.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:00 AM   #46
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love this thread. Cracks me up! I think we've all had days like this.
Wife of 6 years to DH, Momma to DD (3), and expecting Baby Girl #2 in May 2015
d_arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #47
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I just got "Uh-oh uh-oh uh-oh" to find him sitting in the middle of the kitchen table. His brother never did this. Then he threw a fit that I got him down and told him "no". So maybe still whiney and for sale today.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #48
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
My five year old is heading to grandmas for the morning with my 21month old.

My mil knows how trying it can be at this age and that mom needs a break so every Wednesday thus summer they are watching them

But don't worry when he cones back this afternoon he'll probably go back up for sake along with the non napping 21 month old

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote