|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-21-2012, 10:44 AM||#11|
Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!
1) Favorite AIO- Simplex 2.0
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System- Never tried one
3) Favorite Pocket- BG
4) Favorite Fitted- MEOS
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat- GMDs for both
6) Favorite Cover- Pretty big fan of Dappi pull-ons, actually
7) Favorite Wool Product- The shorties and longies I've made with the Ladybugz Farm pattern
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? Pins. I've been wildly disappointed with both Snappis and Boingos.
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers Hemp Babies Little and Bigger Weeds
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner- Wahmies
11) Favorite cloth wipes- Gerber
12) Favorite WAHM shop- CJ's is probably the only one I've ever patronized.
13) Favorite Online CD store- Wherever I can get free shipping. Recently very impressed by Kissed by the Moon
14) Favorite Natural Detergent- 7th Generation
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent- Tide Original
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? Snaps
And a few more questions just for fun
17) Why do you CD? Saving money (and I still maintain I actually have), keeping carcinogenic chemicals off my babies' bottoms, and they don't leak like sposies do.
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? For the next few weeks, I only have 1 in diapers at night, and none during the day. But ask me again in a few weeks.
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? Fancy Pansy covers
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? Either pfs or Simplex, as long as I'm allowed to keep my hemp doublers.
Rebecca, married to J (2007), DD1 Anna (11/09) and DD2 Ada born at home 7/12 DS Henry born at home 3/14