|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-21-2012, 01:35 PM||#11|
Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!
Like I need another reason to put off packing... *sigh*
1) Favorite AIO: Swaddlebees Simplex OS
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System: Flip, I guess. I don't really have one.
3) Favorite Pocket: Um...BG, I guess.
4) Favorite Fitted: Little Comforts
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat: I don't know about prefolds, but I really like the old large LL flats.
6) Favorite Cover: Blueberry Coverall
7) Favorite Wool Product: I knit my own.
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? I like pins, but I'm wanting to try the new boingos.
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers: I use mostly prefolds as inserts.
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner: Diaper Palz
11) Favorite cloth wipes: I want to try some WAHM ones. I just have plain flannel ones right now that I'm not too crazy about.
12) Favorite WAHM shop: Zookies Crafts
13) Favorite Online CD store: Diaper Junction
14) Favorite Natural Detergent: Country Save
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent: Tide
16) Hook & Loop or snaps?: Snaps
And a few more questions just for fun
17) Why do you CD?: Started doing it to save money, but now I just love it so much, I would just buy nicer CDs if we were rich.
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? Right now I have a 2-year-old DS, and he's been in cloth since he was two weeks old. DS1 started wearing cloth at 13 months. And DD (due in October) will hopefully wear cloth from day 1.
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next?: GMD workhorse
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick?: Swaddlebees Simplex OS! I love the one I have!!