Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
Registered Users
Kissas fitted Size 0, wool cover & overalls, misc mf stuffers

All prices include shipping; because of this, I WILL NOT lower prices because I'd be eliminating the cost of shipping. These diapers come from a non-smoking, dog-and-cat-friendly household. They've all been washed in either Charlie's Soap or RockinGreen.

Kissaluvs Fitted diapers
Size 0
All are in excellent used condition (as they were only used for two months before my little lady out-chunked them) with no stains on the inside or out. One is unbleached, one is pale blue, one is pink/purple.
$12 each OR all 3 for $30 and I will include a LiteWrap cover (Newborn size) in good condition.

BabyBeeHind Wool Wrap Cover
In good used condition. No stains or holes, and it's been well lanolized. It is a little nubbly, but that doesn't affect performance.
$10 shipped

Hand-knitted Wool Coveralls
In excellent used condition. These have been recently lanolized.
$30 shipped

Mixed Microfiber Inserts
All are long/large inserts, all are still very absorbent. Didn't notice any staining.
All 8 for $10 shipped.

Comment here or PM with interest.

Thanks for looking!

bumGenius 3.0 All-in-Ones
All are in acceptable used condition. The velcro is getting nubbly and might need to be replaced, but it was still holding well when I decided to retire them. No stains on the insides. The Clementine has a round green stamp on the back. It might come out with some treatment, but I haven't tried.

OsoCozy Better Fit Prefolds
Size INFANT (4x8x4)
In excellent used condition. I didn't notice any stains, but if there are any, they're likely to be breastfed baby poo, and will sun out easily.
Erynne, a cloth diapering, EC-practicing, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping
mom to Jacob Connor (4/1/09) and Gwynneth Alia (3/13/12) and wife to Chris (9/24/08).

Last edited by Erynne-L; 06-23-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Erynne-L is offline   Reply With Quote