Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2006, 01:59 AM   #1
Blessedmommieof3
Registered Users
seller

Question Swaddlebees Pockets - some more narrow than others?

I bought my first SBs when there was the Buy Two, Get One Free sale. The rest of my SB stach I bought/traded for with DS Mamas. Well...the 3 I originally bought seem to be a good bit more narrow in the crotch. It's hard for me to get the insert in; much tighter on my hand. The rest that I bought here (8 of them) are much easier to get into and get the inserts in.

Anyone else notice that some are more narrow than others? I wonder if it was just a bad batch. Or if the ones I bought were just from a newer batch and that's they way they are now being made. Hmmmm.... They work fine, just harder to stuff.

Advertisement

Old 04-29-2006, 02:31 AM   #2
Lasciate
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Swaddlebees Pockets - some more narrow than others?

The original Swaddlebees with the tag on the front are narrower. The new ones have the tag on the back and are wider in the crotch to accommodate different inserts. They don't make the narrower ones anymore.
Lasciate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 04:07 AM   #3
Blessedmommieof3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasciate
The original Swaddlebees with the tag on the front are narrower. The new ones have the tag on the back and are wider in the crotch to accommodate different inserts. They don't make the narrower ones anymore.
The ones I bought are the newer ones with the tag in the back - but they are more narrow than the SBs I bought here. (also tag on back)
Old 04-29-2006, 11:55 AM   #4
cdmaze
Registered Users
seller

Huh....I actually like the narrow ones! My dd is skinny and thhey fit her perfect. Well, now I know if I go on FSOT, to be ISO for the old style Swaddlebees.
cdmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:14 PM   #5
mommyof2girls
Registered Users

I liked the old style narrowness, but the new style aplix!
mommyof2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 11:23 PM   #6
Blessedmommieof3
Registered Users
seller

Thanks ladies - at least I know I'm not going crazy - at least about these diapers!

I also like the narrowness, I just have a harder time stuffin' them.