Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #11
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
It's truly up to you...although I have two very close friends who were told wrong...told they were having girls and ended up with boys.

I always find out...but buy gender neutral as much as possible!!

Advertisement

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
RachelsCrew
Registered Users

Re: ON THE FENCE ABOUT STAYING TEAM GREEN...RESULTS ARE IN MY PURSE!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

Just open it and find out.. Then all the stress is over and you can have a lot of fun preparing for baby.. I found out with all mine except for one.. Then you can plan a secret revealing party .. or call it a diaper party Play games where everyone has to guess on gender according to the games then at the end have a banner or someone deliver balloons according to what you're having Could be really fun!!
RachelsCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #13
jenni_michelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ON THE FENCE ABOUT STAYING TEAM GREEN...RESULTS ARE IN MY PURSE!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

If you feel like you'd have any regret over opening it... don't do it. I've found out twice and done team green once. I loved having the surprise at delivery. You can stay strong and do it mama, it's not easy, but well worth it!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #14
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh momma, that is a tough one! I think if you feel like you could be disappointed in finding out it is another boy, you should wait. It doesn't sound like your baby with be naked if it isn't a boy.

I am a planner, so I like to know, and for me it is a surprise whenever you find out. However with this pregnancy I have considered going team green. I know I do not have the strength (and neither does DH) to NOT find out, so part of me is hoping that the baby won't be cooperative and we will be forced into a team green position.

Good luck in your decision!

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote