Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #11
Tia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I know we have all said it before but..

How is everyone feeling?

I was to the point where I couldn't eat or drink anything and was about to be admitted for dehydration.

Went to an acupuncture appointment and within 2 days I was eating and drinking normally. Now I've been going every week and only vomit once a day. Its amazing how different I feel. She leaves push pins in (7 of them) and I can only leave them in for 5 days. The two days before my acupuncture I feel so nauseas.

Advertisement

and born at home Alaina Jean 8.21.2010 7lbs11oz, 20"
Surro twins- 1.6.2013- 37 weeks, born vaginally
5lb11oz and 4lb8oz
Tia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #12
EmilyA874
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Feeling decent here. Morning sickness started around 6 weeks and was crappy, but much like my pregnancy with DD it started letting up when i hit 10 weeks luckily. I'm super duper bloated though and that is pretty uncomfortable, and it's been hot (93 today ) so that hasn't been much fun. Overall though, doing pretty well. Glad you brought this thread back to life Tia, our ddc seems pretty quite on here!
EmilyA874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #13
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Still really blech. I only puke once in the morning every day, but I could puke much more if I didn't stay in bed most of the day. The fatigue is going away sort of, but now I have insomnia from the evening nausea. I'm 10w today, so I pray things will start tapering off soon because I'm going nuts and so are the kids and the house looks like a bomb went off.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #14
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:
I am still so so ill. I can't sleep at night, which is normal for me but it's the reason I can't sleep that is driving me crazy. My sickness continues through the night. It is relentless. It never ends. I'm 9 weeks, so I have quite a road ahead of me. Ugh.
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15
gueyclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #15
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gueyclan View Post
I am still so so ill. I can't sleep at night, which is normal for me but it's the reason I can't sleep that is driving me crazy. My sickness continues through the night. It is relentless. It never ends. I'm 9 weeks, so I have quite a road ahead of me. Ugh.
I am exactly the same. 9 wks and feel horrid. I lay away at night exhausted but so sick. I am so so tired of this. Its going to be a long pregnancy
http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #16
WRmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have been having good days and bad days. Mostly bad days and on my good days I clean like a crazy lady. Been under so much stress lately. Finally got my first appointment 2 days ago. Going for ultrasound with DH Monday. I just hope that I'm not sick monday. lol
WRmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #17
MotherGoose518
Registered Users

Time to delegate mama, if you aren't already! Part of our job as mamas is to teach our children how to do these things and prepare them to be functional human being in the real world apart from us. I love what Mary Pride has to say on this subject! The 11, 9, and 7 year olds should be doing their own laundry and sheets, as well as helping with some other house hold laundry.
MTHFR + possible Ehler's Danlos Syndrome
Lovenox, Folic Acid Therapy, Aspirin Therapy
MotherGoose518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #18
WRmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherGoose518 View Post
Time to delegate mama, if you aren't already! Part of our job as mamas is to teach our children how to do these things and prepare them to be functional human being in the real world apart from us. I love what Mary Pride has to say on this subject! The 11, 9, and 7 year olds should be doing their own laundry and sheets, as well as helping with some other house hold laundry.
There really isn't a great deal that a 5 year old can do. lol But he does help with what he can. Great kid. I agree with you though. If my son was older he would be doing way more than he is now. He does fix me foods that can be microwaved and sometimes even fixes small dinners that can be microwaved for all 3 of us. He does what he can and without being asked as well.
WRmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #19
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherGoose518 View Post
Personally I don't think a 7 yr old should have to do laundry, of course you may just mean folding and I am thinking washing and folding.
My oldest(13) has been helping fold, thankfully. We get so behind on laundry.
http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #20
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My 6 year old loves to sort laundry, put it in the dryer and take it out if the dryer for me. I see nothing wrong with it.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote