Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2012, 03:18 AM   #121
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 - Its June!!

Wow on the teeny feet! Dgs is wearing 3 1/2s (well, he would be if he wore shoes - dd never puts him in any).

It's funny cuz they're in Hawaii so he rarely wears anything with long sleeves or pants. Last night I was dressing him for bed and I put him in a long-sleeved Gap onesie. He was pulling at the sleeves to try and get them off. He didn't know WHAT to think of those sleeves on his arms!

This is my last night in HI. I leave tomorrow evening. It's bittersweet. I do miss my hubby and other kids, but I'm gonna miss my little guy SO much! Thank God it's only 7 weeks til I come back and bring them back to Louisiana with me!!

Advertisement

greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:48 AM   #122
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Morning all! A little irritated that the city woke up my whole house this morning by repeatedly ringing the doorbell even though there is a sign in the door that says DO NOT RING DOOR BELL!

Sarah I'm sorry you have to sell your stash. I honestly didn't price check anything I just priced them low enough to move them. I still have a lot there

Holy little feet!! Dd is also wearing a 3/3.5. Her 0-6 month Pedipeds are way too tight but she's got a bit of room in the 6-12. Grandma bought her a pair of crocs and they are so small, they're a 2/3 and fit. She doesn't care for them though. She likes her pedipeds and Robeez.

Te darn tooth brought buckets of snot so I'm fighting a stuffed up girl again and man is she cranky. It's like she's turned into another child!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #123
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wanted to share this deal... Visa Print is offering 100 custom post cards FFS right now. I just made Harpers birthday invitation and I love it! They also included 100 matching return address labels for free. Plus offer 100 envelopes for $3.

If I can block out my phone number I'll share what I made...

http://coupondivas.com/100-free-post...t-pay-shipping

Old 06-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #124
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt
Wanted to share this deal... Visa Print is offering 100 custom post cards FFS right now. I just made Harpers birthday invitation and I love it! They also included 100 matching return address labels for free. Plus offer 100 envelopes for $3.

If I can block out my phone number I'll share what I made...

http://coupondivas.com/100-free-post...t-pay-shipping
I love vista print freebies!! Lol though are yyou really inviting 100 ppl to her party?? Holy first birthday lol..
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #125
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
No I don't need 100 but I did need about 40 . The other I can use for scrapbooking stuff or whatever. For the price if shipping it was way cheaper than me making what I had in mind or going through etsy. I like custom invites, never been a fan of store bought write in ones.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #126
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think dgs is cutting a molar. He has a HUGE swollen spot on his gums and we can see white. Poor thing! He has a low-grade fever and has been so snuggly (totally not the norm for him). No snot or anything, except a little extra drooling.

I leave in just 4 hours for the airport. I'm gonna miss dgs SO much! Dd's pg is going well. She had an appt this morning so I got to hear that sweet little heartbeat again!

I have filled their freezer with meat and some cooked meals. Dd wanted gumbo so I cooked it last night and they have 3 meals' worth in the freezer. In addition they have some shredded cilantro lime chicken for tacos, shredded pepperoncini beef for sandwiches, some chicken stew and some bags of cooked rice in there. I've also cooked up a big pan full of pork chops and gravy for this evening.

I'm doing all the laundry and giving the bathrooms a good scrubbing now while dd and dgs nap (got on here while the floor is drying). I like to give dsil a reason to want me to come around! ;-p

Last edited by greengranny; 06-26-2012 at 05:35 PM.
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #127
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt
No I don't need 100 but I did need about 40 . The other I can use for scrapbooking stuff or whatever. For the price if shipping it was way cheaper than me making what I had in mind or going through etsy. I like custom invites, never been a fan of store bought write in ones.
I know..i cant beleive they will be one soon! What is your theme?
I was thinking giraffes for micah i saw a cuteparty set.
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #128
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatt-townmommy

I know..i cant beleive they will be one soon! What is your theme?
I was thinking giraffes for micah i saw a cuteparty set.
I'm doing rainbows. I love rainbows. And we made rainbow cake the day we brought dd home so I decided I wanted to end her first year with it as well.

Giraffes are so cute! I think that would be awesome.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #129
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I love rainbows and giraffes! What cute themes. Any ideas in what I can put together? I have a guitar cake mold that I really would like to use. I thought about Making a rainbow cake like I did for his "happy due date". I Think it will just be family anyways, but I don't know.

Still no af. My parents have been here for almost a week so I haven't bought a test yet. Maybe tomorrow. I'm afraid to google What else causes no af....
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #130
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a question about carseats that I hope you can help me with.

Blu is around 45 lbs and in a radian forward facing and he will be five in Sept and is 34 inches

Tanner is also in a radian and probably will be in one until he is 15 LOL he is 27 lbs. Unfortunatel he is ff bc of fit issues.

right now Peyton is in an infant seat in the middle.

Would you buy another radian an rf it in the middle a different carseat with shorter bac or buy Blu a booster and put Peyton in Blus radian.

So confused and can't think straight about it and dh is no help on the topic.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote