Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #11
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

I would try to find some sbish fitted if you have a super soaker. I found 2 for $25 on fsot and they really are crazy absorbent. They are sized though. I used to use a sbish multi with both inserts plus a hemp or bamboo doubler and that worked well too without being to bulky. Also I find that interlock wool is way more reliant then anything else

Advertisement

Old 06-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #12
Nimyue
Registered Users
seller

Re: help me get brave to do cloth at night

I know it's more pricey, but if you have a super wetter you are probably going to need a SBish. You could try the snapless multi-fits so you don't need sizing. Also, if you can't afford a whole set up, just get a couple, you can always do one night in cloth, one night in sposie for a little while until you can get all you need.
Nimyue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #13
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Well I have a mama friend sending me some goodmamas obv to try....are those good for overnight? I have heard sbish before...they are so expensive though! I did find 2 for $30 on spots that was tempting.

I have heard too that interlock is great for overnight. Would WCW be good?
Old 06-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #14
EyeDocMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarbabies
Well I have a mama friend sending me some goodmamas obv to try....are those good for overnight? I have heard sbish before...they are so expensive though! I did find 2 for $30 on spots that was tempting.

I have heard too that interlock is great for overnight. Would WCW be good?
I didn't like SBish or GM but love Bububebe and we love our WCW covers!
EyeDocMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:46 PM   #15
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

With what you are saying that you HAVE, I don't think you need to buy anything. The Sandy's will hold whatever you stuff in them (bc of the way they're sewn) and fleece is cheap. You could sew something for next to nothing! May not be as pretty as someone you could buy, but it's nighttime! Not out and about time.

We use the sbish snapless at night with wool and love them. They come with 2 lay in soakers. I fold one in half to give us 3 thick layers in the front (we have boys). The snapless are DH's favorite diaper!

Get 35% Off YesToTomatos Skin and Hair Products! I love Yes To, and I think you would too! Click the link http://www.push44.com/wzrv9gzf for a special offer from Yes To!
mommycissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #16
Bentley'sMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Disana are my favorite wool soakers for night. They are thick, full coverage, and priced right. I don't use pj bottoms. Disanas go down to the knees so they are plenty warm most of the year. In the winter I usually use babylegs or interlock pants.
Bentley'sMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #17
mama2Holden
Registered Users
seller

I haven't personally tried them but I've heard great things about Pooters hemp fitteds. The price is great too!
http://www.pootersdiapers.com/pooter...ze-fitted.html
mama2Holden is offline   Reply With Quote