Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
Teexie
Registered Users
seller

Toddler friendly destinations/resorts

Have any favorites?

Advertisement

Teexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:38 AM   #2
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Toddler friendly destinations/resorts

Not exactly a resort or destination, but we're big fans of Jellystone Campgrounds. We get full cabins so they have a bathroom and little kitchen. They usually have a good pool, kiddie pool, nice playground and a game room. The one we went to last year had scheduled craft activities for kids, a "hay ride" and "train". The hayride was a wagon pulled by a tractor through the campground while singing kiddie songs- dd loved it. The train- I am not really sure what it was but it looked like a train and it was again a ride through the campground.

I want to go to Beaches one of these days, but I have never been- looks like fun for everyone.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Toddler friendly destinations/resorts

I prefer Knotts Berry Farm over Disney. It is less crowded and less expensive.(My 9 year old also preferred Knotts over Disney & California Adventure (it's next door but kinda part of Disney). He said the rides were more fun, less wait time in lines, and when he grows up he wants too work there!

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote