Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Nursery Chat thread

I love your colors Kara! you should post some pics of everything!

DD3's bedding is pink and green stripes, her sheets are a toile print....I will have to get a curtain that goes with it or make one, just depends on if I finish my dipe sewing soon enough. I have the bedding and everything....but DD3 is sleeping on the convertible until we get the furniture situated in the right rooms baby is going to be in our room....but DH is going to paint over DS's blue walls this at least I can store baby stuff in the room and get it out of mine.

I love the subtle grown up prints for babies....with both of mine we've gone with geometric prints. DS5 now has a star wars room (his choice) and DD3 has horses (her quilt also has pink/green).

Michelle, Mama to W (9/06) & I (11/08) & E (10/19/12)
MomdeIsla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:40 AM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

We did a nursery for this baby. We did have both of our girls in one room and then we had a playroom. We reorganized the playroom and moved a lot of stuff into bins instead of having the toys out and made a playroom/bedroom combo. We pick up toys at night anyway so it isn't much of a problem.

The girls room became the nursery. We picked a "woodlands" theme for the room. I couldn't find a bedding set that I was totally in love with but found one that I am going to use bits and pieces of.
drewswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

A woodlands theme sounds cute!
SAHM to my Dd(6/08) , Ds (9/12) and foster mom. Always praying for our five former foster kids.
sillyutalktome is offline   Reply With Quote