Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #11
KEandThree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: A day's worth of diapers in pictures. *PICTURES ADDED*

Subbing for tomorrow!

Advertisement

Old 07-07-2012, 07:02 AM   #12
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am doing this today! So fun!
Old 07-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #13
GrantsMommmy
Registered Users

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4245453329.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	111786

Don't know if I'll be able to remember my phone for every diaper change today but I thought I'd share a fun pic of a typical diaper change for us these days lol

Ds is almost 6 months and 20lbs for reference.

Here's what he ended up in. Alva 4.0. We just received this in the mail yesterday from a trade. We love it! I just ordered three more I have all alvas in my stash.

Name:	image-1752243411.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	111787

Alva minky car print

Name:	image-4191948577.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	111795

This is the life - the cloth diaper life!!

Name:	image-3534156457.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	111796

Alva minky safari

Name:	image-3944907880.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	111797

I also wanted to ask you mommies - how many times do you change your baby in a typical day? I change orob 15x per day. Am I crazy? He wets often and I like to change every time he wets ( we had lots of diaper rash with sposies so I'm used to changing often - no rash in cloth so far yay).

Last edited by GrantsMommmy; 07-07-2012 at 10:36 AM.
GrantsMommmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #14
mrsmccullen07
Registered Users
seller

Subbbing to remember and snap pictures

mrsmccullen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #15
holocene
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantsMommmy View Post
Attachment 111786

Don't know if I'll be able to remember my phone for every diaper change today but I thought I'd share a fun pic of a typical diaper change for us these days lol

Attachment 111787

Here's what he ended up in. Alva 4.0. We just received this in the mail yesterday from a trade. We love it! I just ordered three more I have all alvas in my stash.

I also wanted to ask you mommies - how many times do you change your baby in a typical day? I change orob 15x per day. Am I crazy? He wets often and I like to change every time he wets ( we had lots of diaper rash with sposies so I'm used to changing often - no rash in cloth so far yay).
He's so cute and wiggly!
I don't change 15x a day, maybe I did when my baby was younger, but he's 13 months today and I'd say we change about 8x/day. He sleeps 12 hours at night and naps for about 4 hours a day though (his opinion has drastically changed on sleeping since his first birthday). And Yay! for no rash in cloth. We had to use sposies for a few weeks around Christmas holidays and he got the first diaper rash of his life... I was so happy to get him back in cloth.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #16
holocene
Registered Users

Sam was changed out of a Grovia AI2 (with stay dry) into a Charlie Banana OS stuffed with a tri folded AppleCheeks 2ply bamboo insert for his nap.

holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #17
thirdtimemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantsMommmy View Post

I also wanted to ask you mommies - how many times do you change your baby in a typical day?
My 21 mo I change before a meal and I check after meals Then I change before and after nap and before and after bedtime. So 7-8 times a day.. And my 5 week old I change after a nap, and after a feeding.. So about 14 times a day! (He feeds at least 7 times a day and usually naps after each feeding LOL, No wonder I keep running out of diapers!)
thirdtimemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #18
mama2Holden
Registered Users
seller

Yay! This is the first time I've participated in one of these threads!

Changed him out of his leaky nighttime sposie (using what's left from a trip) into an RSD AIO. He's thinking 'it is way too early for this, Mom.'

Next we were going to the gym, so I put him in a Sassy BGE.

After stopping for a bite to eat, we changed him into an Albert BGE. I knew he'd be ready to go down for a nap when we got home.

Up from his nap and into a Little Boppers hybrid fitted. He was way too busy for a picture.

Next he was changed into a BG 4.0 stuffed with an infant prefold

Then a Simplex OS, which is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Ready for bed in a BG 4.0 stuffed with a Thirsties hemp prefold & Joeybunz insert
mama2Holden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #19
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

This was fun! Sorry for the bad pics. My son moves constantly so it was tough to get good shots.

My son is almost 16 months, about 22 lbs. Tall and fairly slender.

First up. Rainshine Designs AIO Size L. I just got this off the FSOT. The bum looks a little weird, I just think I didn't have it on him perfect.

He quickly had his morning poo, so I changed him into another diaper I recently got off the FSOT, a Cloth Canoe, size L AIO. Very well made and it fits him nice.

A couple hours later we had to run off and do some errands, so put him in a Peachy Green AI2 with a hemp booster. I couldn't find the actual photo, so this is an old one in the same diaper. It fits him much better now.

We got back from running errands, had some lunch and changed him into a Ragababe AIO size Medium. Unfortunately it didn't hold his pee and leaked pretty bad, but afterall, it was an almost 4 hour nap! I guess I can't be too upset. The diaper fits perfectly.

After nap, he had a bath and then got changed into a Grovia OS AIO. I love this print.
Great fit on my son, but I doubt it will last until PLing. Super trim!

We went over to a friends house and forgot a swim diaper, so he wore his Grovia in the pool. After pool time, we changed into a Fuzzy Noodle Tester (she's on Etsy and is trying a new patern). Love the print on this one too.

He jumps back in the pools and gets the FN tester all wet, so I change him into another FN tester.

And no picture of the final diaper, a Luv's sposie with a disposable Flip insert (you read that right... I'm not kidding.. it works and we have a bunch of Flip hybrids leftover from a recent trip that I don't plan on using again, so why not).

Maybe I'll do this again tomorrow! So fun.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #20
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:

What a fun thread and it made me aware of how many changes we do! My guy's 33 lbs, 2.5 years old.

First diaper of the day- Tots Bots bamboo

Next chage- softbums

That lasted all of 5 minutes until he decided to do a tiny poop. We then changed him into a freetime.

Next into a ones&twos. Getting tired but refusing to nap.
Early afternoon his favorite diaper of all time, his owl swaddlebees simplex was dry from line drying, so he got to put it on.
Lasted a few minutes, as he decided to save his poop for this special dipe. DH was not happy and didn't feel like putting ds on a couch or carpet even. ouch But he got changed into a new tots bots
Later in the afternoon kiddos played in sprinklers so he put on his bummis swim dipe
After a bath, he got changed into his Rumparooz night diaper
but it was a rough night and he pooped again after he had been in bed about an hour. Now he's in his double stuffed Fuzzibunz and not happy when the pic was taken because he was tired and had pain pooping but as I type, he's passed out on the couch and feeling much better(:

So I've always been a snap/aplix person with no real preference, but taking pics made me realize that we have more aplix than snap dipes!