Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Been a long time!!

Wow. I forgot to come check in on you ladies. Sorry it's been so long. Things have been going ok here. I found out that I got the lovely Gestational diabetes. I'm on insulin and have been for over a month now. I'm growing good. We have an U/S on Friday to check weight and my fluid levels. Because of the GD, they are talking about inducing me a week early. So far I have been right on track, but I'm guessing we will have more of an idea after Friday. This pregnancy has been very hard on me because of the GD. I'm ready to be done poking myself. My numbers were all over the place for a while. Just in the last week have we started to cut back my insulin. I hope everyone else is doing good! Also, if you know of anyone who is trying to get rid of diaper covers, let me know and I'll take a look. I need some for cheap!

: Fully/delayed vaxed, mommy of 1 autistic boy(1-6-08) and one girl(7-27-12), EBFing, semi cosleeping, divorced, SAHM.
SarahOxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:00 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Been a long time!!

Sorry about the GD! And good luck on covers. I have a couple listed. Nothing exciting though.

A lot of us are active on the fb group, so if that's your thing come join us!
Daughter of the King of kings, helpmeet to my DH and a homebirthing, homeschooling mama of many blessings: (8/00), (4/02), (10/03) -big break- (7/10), (08/12)
fishmom is offline   Reply With Quote