Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
neatostacy
Registered Users
seller

My feelings are all over the place!

Aggh, I have 3 weeks until my due date, and I am having so much trouble with my feelings. One day I feel completely awesome and I can get a lot done, have a great attitude, and be full of energy. The very next day, I have headaches, exhaustion, and have an anxiety attack about something going wrong. And then I have awful fear of labor and delivery (my last delivery was unmedicated and I had a very hard time at the end...I'm not decided on if I want to try that again). I just don't know if I can last another 3 weeks with this rollercoaster of emotions and physical stress. I wish I would go into labor on a "good" day.

I woke up this morning with the prayer that I would have a "good" day. Not a "great" day (because then I can overdo it) but just good, consistent, calm, and steady. So far so good:-)

Anyone else experiencing these ups and downs? Any tips?

Advertisement

neatostacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
jnk10046
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My feelings are all over the place!

Me too! Yesterday was having 7 hrs. of false labor and was feeling great. Got 2 bathrooms scrubbed, 4 loads of laundry, and changed the sheet on our bed and was super cheerful. Today I fell like death and I just realized that I am being so mean to everyone. My head hurts too- I need a nap! This sucks!
Old 07-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #3
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

Yup, lots of up and downs. I have actually been pushing myself pretty hard lately in hopes I will go into labor sooner. But then I have random moments of panic as all the things that can go wrong or someone decides to tell me a horror story of labor/birth or I think of my own births that have gone far from my ideal plans. I am due this weekend but most likely won't have her until closer to the 20th based on my late births with the other 3, and some days I think I can't make it another hour let alone another whole week, but then other times it would just be nice to know that today is for sure not the day so I don't get my hopes up. It's really ridiculous!
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm right there with you all! I think its a normal end of pregnancy thing but it doesn't make me feel any less crazy! A friend of mine wrote a verse down for me the other day which has been a big comfort. 2 Corinthians 12:9

I certainly am weak at this point and need to fully rely on His strength!
Old 07-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
calex99
Registered Users
seller

Definitely right there with you ladies. I feel like I'm being a not so nice person, but EVERYTHING hurts and sometimes people don't understand. I'm due in 3 weeks, but my doc wants to induce a couple of days early bc of babies slow growth. So much anxiety over everything especially the birth. Sigh....
calex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #6
neatostacy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by marliah View Post
I'm right there with you all! I think its a normal end of pregnancy thing but it doesn't make me feel any less crazy! A friend of mine wrote a verse down for me the other day which has been a big comfort. 2 Corinthians 12:9

I certainly am weak at this point and need to fully rely on His strength!
Thank you! I need to hear that.
neatostacy is offline   Reply With Quote