Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #71
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugstrees
I have been MIA, had DD on Tuesday!

I changed her diaper (wet no poo) and noticed a pink tint, is this normal? It was only a small bit. I'm concerned but thought I'd see if anyone here has experience. She seems fine otherwise and my milk came in today so she is nursing like crazy!
DS had that. It's normal. I can't remember what its called. Oh and congrats!

Advertisement

jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #72
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Congratulations

Sent from my Galaxy Skyrocket using DS Forum
Old 06-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #73
lemurkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Junebugs chat June 24-30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugstrees View Post
I have been MIA, had DD on Tuesday!

I changed her diaper (wet no poo) and noticed a pink tint, is this normal? It was only a small bit. I'm concerned but thought I'd see if anyone here has experience. She seems fine otherwise and my milk came in today so she is nursing like crazy!
Yep its normal! baby girls sometimes have some bleeding, discharge etc when they are newborns its because of the extra hormones from mommy in utero. It clears up and is nothing to worry about
Old 07-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #74
~Sherry~
Registered Users
seller

Totally normal. Both of my girls had it.

Been busy, especially with Silas attached at the boob (going through his 3 week growth spurt lol). He's been smiling in his sleep and has cooed a few times. Last night I filled up the bath and got in with him. He loved it, eyes wide open and floating around (with my arms under his back). He's been actively awake more which is nice and we slept really good last night. The girls are adjusting and adore him, it's sweet.

Hope every one is doing good and sending out labor vibes for those that need them!
~Sherry~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:02 AM   #75
mommyamb
Registered Users
seller

I have been MIA and boy have I missed a lot!! Wow!

Congrats to all the new mamas!

Our Benny is doing great. (wasn't sure if we'd give him a nickname, but I love Benny, and the kids have taken to calling him that- it seems to fit)
He's gaining well. weighed 9 lbs 15 oz. yesterday. (his last weight was 9 lbs. 1 oz, I think about 2 weeks ago) He's 5 1/2 weeks now.
He's had a really goopy eye since he was a few days old, and it got a lot worse. Dr. finally gave drops and took a culture. In one day it's already clearing up.
It's been busy around here with kid activities... but I've been able to have more of a "babymoon" than ever before.

My hubby and I (and baby) are taking a trip this weekend. I wish I could say more, and afterwards, I'll be able to. I'll just say we are very excited and it's not just a vacation. I'm a little nervous about flying with baby though. I know it'll be fine, but I've never flown with a baby before.