Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #31
calex99
Registered Users
seller

Re: Newborn Stash Speculation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffymailaholic View Post
I don't make any to sell yet but I could think about it. Although I know there are some using this pattern on etsy. The darling diapers newborn pattern allows anyone to sell diapers made with the pattern. I think most people make fitteds or AI2s with it. I've been using mine as an AI2 with a preemie PF just laid inside.
Do you by any chance know where to get them on Etsy?

Advertisement

calex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #32
fluffymailaholic
Registered Users
seller

http://www.etsy.com/listing/97888455...=cat_gallery_7

http://www.etsy.com/listing/10188141...=cat_gallery_2
Old 07-10-2012, 04:08 AM   #33
fluffymailaholic
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex99

Sarah, I would also be interested in getting some from you if you decide to do it or sell some of the ones you already made. I am expecting a tiny tiny baby, so I am worried NOTHING is going to fit him Sounds like your dipes might fit him perfectly
Are you expecting a baby under 7 lbs? If so mine will be too big still. You may want to look into muttaquin baby. They look like they would fit smaller.

The pattern I used does come with a "tiny newborn" size but right now I'm not going to be able to get much sewing in. Good luck finding tiny diapers for your LO!
Old 07-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #34
Aingeru
Registered Users

Re: Newborn Stash Speculation...

Just wanted to update now that DD is here. She's a peanut, 6 lb 3 oz at birth (5 lb 14 oz at discharge) and 18.5 in. The only thing that fits her right now are the Lil' Joeys followed by the Tot Bots Tini Fits and for PF's the only cover that fits now is the Bummis Super Brite. The XS BG's are mostly Ok size wise but the leg openings are too big so they leak. Everything else is too big yet, so we're alternating with disposables. I did order some more Lil's Joeys, tot bots and a few more Bummis Super Brite covers yesterday.