Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #31
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
Formerly: unbreakableangel
seller

My Mood:
Re: July-August HCG diet Support & Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethsflutterby View Post
I pretty sure you don't count the loading days.
Thanks

Advertisement

ISO/IHA!
Reuben Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:33 AM   #32
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben Christopher View Post
Wow that is awesome! How tall are you?
I'm 5 foot on a good day and with shoes on

After baby #4, my highest weight was 174 and I started hCG at 164 back in February. I've cycled through 4 rounds (this is my 4th- and by cycled I mean I didn't do full P3's between rounds)

I was 121.8 yesterday morning and 121.8 this morning.

I cheated today for my first time- I ate the kids taco turkey for lunch- and more than 3 oz worth.

Last edited by chameleon607; 07-16-2012 at 11:37 AM.
chameleon607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #33
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3boys1girl View Post
hi all i started back im vlcd 4 and down about 11lbs. i didnt have such a hot day today a LOT of family stuff going on and i ate a cookie i did stay on for everything else though. MAN that cookie was good too
Welcome back!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #34
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

I need some motivation

I keep planning on starting the diet but I can't get over that hump of actually starting it. I did a 31 day round in May/June and lost around 26lbs. I'd like to do another mini round before my daughter's 2nd birthday (end of August) but I'm finding it so hard to start. Sigh.

I only have one vial left (for a 26 day round) and I *think* I can stretch it to 30 days if I skip a day on the weekends. Right now I'm at 193 - 194 depending on the day. I could potentially be around 170lbs which would be AMAZING. My ultimate goal is 150lbs.

Can someone be my drill sargent? haha
tiffCMR78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #35
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connriley View Post
I need some motivation

I keep planning on starting the diet but I can't get over that hump of actually starting it. I did a 31 day round in May/June and lost around 26lbs. I'd like to do another mini round before my daughter's 2nd birthday (end of August) but I'm finding it so hard to start. Sigh.

I only have one vial left (for a 26 day round) and I *think* I can stretch it to 30 days if I skip a day on the weekends. Right now I'm at 193 - 194 depending on the day. I could potentially be around 170lbs which would be AMAZING. My ultimate goal is 150lbs.

Just do it! Start your loading days tomorrow. Sooner you start, sooner you are done! After the first 3 days it gets easier and after the 1st week it's a cake walk compared to the first 3 days. Just do it! You will be so happy you did. Promise! Tape a piece of paper on your wall right by your scale to keep track of your weight, watching it go down every morning will inspire you to keep going. Check in here every day and we can cheer you on! You will regret this if you don't do it but you won't regret doing it, you will be so proud of yourself for taking charge and getting it done.
ISO/IHA!
Old 07-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #36
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben Christopher

Just do it! Start your loading days tomorrow. Sooner you start, sooner you are done! After the first 3 days it gets easier and after the 1st week it's a cake walk compared to the first 3 days. Just do it! You will be so happy you did. Promise! Tape a piece of paper on your wall right by your scale to keep track of your weight, watching it go down every morning will inspire you to keep going. Check in here every day and we can cheer you on! You will regret this if you don't do it but you won't regret doing it, you will be so proud of yourself for taking charge and getting it done.
I live the idea of the paper with my weight on it. I think I'm going to make a huge graph!

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #37
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I broke a sweat at the grocery store and bringing everything in. This should count as exercise, right?

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:56 PM   #38
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I need some motivation

Yup just do it !!! I keep putting it off since last November (I dieted and exercised and did a couple rounds through the summer beginning of fall and lost about 50 pounds) Well putting it off for one reason or another I gained 40 pounds back and am now having to basically start over and I never even reached my goal weight ! So get off your arse start your shots or drops TODAY , use today (and tomorrow if u need to ) to load and just do it

I only load kinda one day I eat things in the house that I don't want to be around on diet and get some kind of dessert that I have wanting, I do drops so I do my first dose of them before I go to bed (after my loading ) next morning I start the vlcd , I find that if I do drops and load for 2 days I gain 2-5 pounds and it takes a few days to lose that

get going!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #39
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Okay, thanks everyone, now I'm pumped! BUT -- I just realized I have no bacteriostatic water!! I need that to mix the hcg. I just ordered a kit from amazon, it should be here in 3 - 5 days. I'm going to start loading as soon as I get it. You're right, the faster I start the faster I'll be done. I WILL be thin for the holidays this time. No more dreading buying jeans in the winter or wearing heavy clothing...making me look...heavier. I don't want to care about that. I just don't. I want to be my pre-baby weight by the year's end, and I know that I can do that with HCG. No more dreading big events because of the dress-buying and pictures.

During my last round of HCG, I officially went from an "obese" BMI to an "overweight" BMI. I can't wait to be in the normal range. I really can't. This year will be different!
tiffCMR78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #40
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Okay, thanks everyone, now I'm pumped! BUT -- I just realized I have no bacteriostatic water!! I need that to mix the hcg. I just ordered a kit from amazon, it should be here in 3 - 5 days. I'm going to start loading as soon as I get it. You're right, the faster I start the faster I'll be done. I WILL be thin for the holidays this time. No more dreading buying jeans in the winter or wearing heavy clothing...making me look...heavier. I don't want to care about that. I just don't. I want to be my pre-baby weight by the year's end, and I know that I can do that with HCG. No more dreading big events because of the dress-buying and pictures.

During my last round of HCG, I officially went from an "obese" BMI to an "overweight" BMI. I can't wait to be in the normal range. I really can't. This year will be different!
ISO/IHA!

Last edited by Reuben Christopher; 07-16-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Tags
hcg diet