Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #21
Registered Users
Re: Glasses for a 5yo

Costco has nice ones too. I get them there for me sometimes and I like them just as much as my $$$ ones.

Mom to my wonderfully sweet toddler who is the joy of our lives. :
pcjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:

We got an adorable little glass case for my daughter's. It is tiny like her glasses. She calls it her princess bag.
Theresa - sahm to sweet, baby(big girl ) Caroline who was born on 1-23-07 after her mommy dreamed of her for a lifetime
pumkinsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #23
Registered Users
My Mood:

I was 7 when I began wearing glasses. I have never in my life misplaced or broken a pair. There is a little boy at our church who had to begin wearing glasses at 18 months old. He is so adorable in them. He has been wearing them full time for a year now and has not broken or misplaced them. Poor baby, couldn't hardly see at all... he wouldn't dare take his glasses off now. His mom bought him a pair of some kind of rubbery flexible kind and a wire frame. He alternates between both just fine.
His rubbery pair are bright blue and look just like Mr. Potato Head glasses So my dh calls him Potato Head now (in a cute endearing way).
JESUS LOVING Wife to Les, Full-Time Mama to Naomi (17) Elijah (11) Ian (8) Jake/Xander/Rachel (7yr old triplets) Aiden (5) and Benjamin (2) ....Homebirthing, EBF, ERF, CD'ing, BW'ing, HS'ing, Co-Sleeping, No-Circ, No Vax, 3 natural VBAC Mama. & now I am a CPST!!!!
shanree is offline   Reply With Quote