Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yup! I def feel the babe. No everyday but a few times a week.

Advertisement

Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:46 AM   #22
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hope everyone is doing well this week! I may be getting an ultrasound this Thursday as part of an educational program for kids. An organization goes into the schools and does live ultrasounds for the children. They needed models and a friend volunteered me. Then after you do it you are eligible to go in for a free ultrasound once a month if you want to. I thought it was an interesting opportunity.
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15
gueyclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #23
nicolemariep
Registered Users
seller

Re: July Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gueyclan View Post
Hope everyone is doing well this week! I may be getting an ultrasound this Thursday as part of an educational program for kids. An organization goes into the schools and does live ultrasounds for the children. They needed models and a friend volunteered me. Then after you do it you are eligible to go in for a free ultrasound once a month if you want to. I thought it was an interesting opportunity.
That's neat! I love seeing how much they change and grow, especially in the early months. I ended up having to have so many ultrasounds with my last pregnancy (cervical issues) that it ended up being a pain and not special at all anymore. It's cool that you have the option to have one every month though. I would love to peek in on the babe to say hi every once in awhile.

Oh, are you planning on finding out the gender? If not, that could get really tricky with that many ultrasounds.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #24
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolemariep

That's neat! I love seeing how much they change and grow, especially in the early months. I ended up having to have so many ultrasounds with my last pregnancy (cervical issues) that it ended up being a pain and not special at all anymore. It's cool that you have the option to have one every month though. I would love to peek in on the babe to say hi every once in awhile.

Oh, are you planning on finding out the gender? If not, that could get really tricky with that many ultrasounds.
I probably won't go in very often. But it is nice to have the option. We are finding out so that isn't a problem thank goodness!!! Lol
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15
gueyclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #25
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hello! Just stopping in here-I'm due 12.27.12 but I have a feeling this will be a January baby instead so I thought I would introduce myself here! I'm currently 18 weeks and finally feeling baby move around. We're having another baby girl!

TinaDeanette, your avi is the tattoo I am getting in honor of Sterling, my baby I lost at 15 weeks.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:36 PM   #26
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma
Hello! Just stopping in here-I'm due 12.27.12 but I have a feeling this will be a January baby instead so I thought I would introduce myself here! I'm currently 18 weeks and finally feeling baby move around. We're having another baby girl!

TinaDeanette, your avi is the tattoo I am getting in honor of Sterling, my baby I lost at 15 weeks.
I'm glad I'm still subscribed to this thread. I'm getting the tattooed over my heart for baby cannon! But now I'm gonna unsubscribe.

Good luck girls.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #27
mom22sofar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I saw your post elsewhere Tina, I am so very sad for your loss, words just don't cut it. I wish you all the best on your healing journey
Old 07-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #28
Gianash
Registered Users

I was finally glad to be over nausea, then my ob notified me that he is being deployed. I've seen him for 17years. Needless to say I wanted to lose my lunch right then. I appreciate his service and I'm glad he will care for someone else as much as he cares for his mamas. But I dont think I remembered anything he said after that and I forgot to ask any questions I had prepared. on a good note he may be back by Jan to catch LO!
Gianash is offline   Reply With Quote