Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2012, 04:38 PM   #2371
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:
Re: April 2009 DDC Mamas and Cutie Pies Chat Thread *Pic Heavy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keme View Post

And I had to chuckle about one more...I imagine it's so hard to be "done". DP says this is our last, but I'm still pregnant with this one and I find it hard to believe I'll feel "done" with 2.
Totally agree. DH talks about how he'd like to be done after 3-4, and i just think I won't ever "be done." I know a lot of mom's feel that "I'm done" moment, but I can't imagine I ever will. But we'll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sherry~ View Post
Thanks, Kara and Summer! Silas Michael was born June 8th at 7:54am. He was 7lbs 9oz and 21.5in.
Congrats Sherry! I'm hoping the next one will be a June baby!!

Advertisement

Catherine Grace (6)
John Gabriel (4)
Laura Josephine (1)
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:56 AM   #2372
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Glad all your kiddos are doing well. Our 4th DD, Evanee, was born June 18th. She looks so much like Carleigh and I'm not the only one who sees it. Brings a smile to my face to see a part of her sister in her and that I'll be able to get a glimpse of her as she grows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120729_065554.jpg (15.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120729_065627.jpg (15.4 KB, 44 views)
Old 07-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #2373
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohaas View Post
Glad all your kiddos are doing well. Our 4th DD, Evanee, was born June 18th. She looks so much like Carleigh and I'm not the only one who sees it. Brings a smile to my face to see a part of her sister in her and that I'll be able to get a glimpse of her as she grows.
Congrats, Holly! What a blessing!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:53 PM   #2374
Keme
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemama View Post
Totally agree. DH talks about how he'd like to be done after 3-4, and i just think I won't ever "be done." I know a lot of mom's feel that "I'm done" moment, but I can't imagine I ever will. But we'll see!

Congrats Sherry! I'm hoping the next one will be a June baby!!
I know...I wonder if I'll ever feel "done". DP started off this pregnancy saying this baby would be "it" for us. Now, in the third trimester, he's saying things like "well, keep that small maternity shirt for next time..." Funny how these things come around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohaas View Post
Congrats Holly! What a sweetie!!
Old 07-31-2012, 05:46 AM   #2375
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keme
I know...I wonder if I'll ever feel "done". DP started off this pregnancy saying this baby would be "it" for us. Now, in the third trimester, he's saying things like "well, keep that small maternity shirt for next time..." Funny how these things come around.
DH said DD4 was our last and he wants to get a vas. I told him he had to wait til she was a yr old. I'm hoping maybe he won't want it a yr from now but not likely. I'd love to have another but I'd also like to wait longer than a yr.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #2376
Keme
Registered Users

My Mood:

How's everyone else "coping" as we reach the peak of the "terrible 3s"? Jaime is such a sweet little boy, but this month has been a struggle with him! Lots of battles of the wills here in our house.

On the other hand- I love how much he's learning at blossoming at this age. He understands how trains work better than I do for sure
Old 10-09-2012, 10:07 AM   #2377
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keme View Post
How's everyone else "coping" as we reach the peak of the "terrible 3s"? Jaime is such a sweet little boy, but this month has been a struggle with him! Lots of battles of the wills here in our house.

On the other hand- I love how much he's learning at blossoming at this age. He understands how trains work better than I do for sure
I love reading about you guys on facebook.

Sofiya is a joy, although she throws more tantrums than I would like. She is very busy, but recently a little addicted to tv, so we need to correct that. We are very busy little bees, so the weather turning cold has affected us quite a bit.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #2378
~Sherry~
Registered Users
seller

:word: Madelyn is VERY stubborn. I can't count how many times she's gone to bed without dinner because she won't eat or won't sit down. And now she's crying.
~Sherry~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:54 AM   #2379
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi, Mamas! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their three year olds! Sofiya is such a blessing, while she has her three year old moments, she is so stinkin cute she smiles her way right out of it! She gave herself a haircut this week, but did a superb job! The lady had the salon hardly had to do any work, she simply round the face a little. I was not impressed by her actions, but pleased she didn't damage her curls. Here are some current photos.

At the park in June

At Ikea with her two BFFS in August

Showing off her new outfit in October

Her haircut

Family Photos in September

and the latest update on our family.....

(This is hush, hush in real life right now, so those of you who are also my Facebook friend, please don't say anything! )

Last edited by Keropisunshine23; 10-28-2012 at 01:59 AM.
Keropisunshine23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #2380
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Woohoo summer! HH9 months. Sofiya is a doll
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote