Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
NTNP July 29th - August 4th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Kanga1622
Cormama
s@hmommy
justjess
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
casersmama
Beaners Mom

BFP'S

Advertisement

Old 07-29-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP July 29th - August 4th

Crazy busy weekend for us! I feel like we have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off, lol. I hope everyone is having a fun weekend

I thought it might be fun to do a question of the week, just to help us get to know each other a little better

So in honor of the Olympics, what is your favorite sport to watch? For me, it would have to be swimming, diving, track and field and gymnastics
Old 07-29-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

oops...double post

Last edited by ashliemh; 07-29-2012 at 12:33 PM.
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

QOTW -answer: Hands down for me is gymnastics.....I miss competing everytime I see it. And I haven't competed for 25 yrs!!!lol
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #5
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

AOTW- I think swimming, but I used to be on a swim team.lol

Afm- I have been having insomnia, now I am so tired. Maybe tonight I'll finally get some sleep.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
Old 07-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #6
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I use to like to watch the gymnastics. But about 4 years ago, I decided to stop buying cable. So now we don't watch TV.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:30 AM   #7
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I don't watch sports lol.
My S.O. Watches baseball, but my eyes just sort of glaze over when it comes on. I really can't even pick one because I don't have a favorite heh. The last time I watched anything to do with The Olympics, I think it was ribbon dancing. Haha!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Gymnastics!!!! We watched a little of the opening ceremony but had a marriage retreat this weekend so didn't see much else.

Cd27 and waiting to see if I actually have a "normal" first Ppaf cycle(28 days)!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #9
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
QOTW -answer: Hands down for me is gymnastics.....I miss competing everytime I see it. And I haven't competed for 25 yrs!!!lol
I used to be a gymnast too I think I would break myself now though if I were to try any move

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaGirl7 View Post
AOTW- I think swimming, but I used to be on a swim team.lol

Afm- I have been having insomnia, now I am so tired. Maybe tonight I'll finally get some sleep.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
I like swimming too, although I was annoyed with how much attention they gave Micheal Phelps after he didn't medal...I thought the guy that won should have gotten more press. I hope you got some sleep...being exhausted is the worst feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia View Post
I use to like to watch the gymnastics. But about 4 years ago, I decided to stop buying cable. So now we don't watch TV.
We don't have cable either, and haven't for the past 6 years We have been watching the Olympics at my mother-in-laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom View Post
I don't watch sports lol.
My S.O. Watches baseball, but my eyes just sort of glaze over when it comes on. I really can't even pick one because I don't have a favorite heh. The last time I watched anything to do with The Olympics, I think it was ribbon dancing. Haha!
I like baseball, I think NBA basketball is sooooo boring!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjess View Post
Gymnastics!!!! We watched a little of the opening ceremony but had a marriage retreat this weekend so didn't see much else.

Cd27 and waiting to see if I actually have a "normal" first Ppaf cycle(28 days)!
FX for you!! I hope your marriage retreat wast fun and refreshing Do you think that there is any chance that you might have caught the egg the first time?

AFM: Busy day today, laundry, groceries, chiropractor and DH has a church league softball game tonight. Should be fun

I hope everyone has a great evening!!
Old 07-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh

I used to be a gymnast too I think I would break myself now though if I were to try any move

I like swimming too, although I was annoyed with how much attention they gave Micheal Phelps after he didn't medal...I thought the guy that won should have gotten more press. I hope you got some sleep...being exhausted is the worst feeling

We don't have cable either, and haven't for the past 6 years We have been watching the Olympics at my mother-in-laws

I like baseball, I think NBA basketball is sooooo boring!!

FX for you!! I hope your marriage retreat wast fun and refreshing Do you think that there is any chance that you might have caught the egg the first time?

AFM: Busy day today, laundry, groceries, chiropractor and DH has a church league softball game tonight. Should be fun

I hope everyone has a great evening!!
Well my first lp was only 5 days (I just happened to catch it on opk) and Ppaf started July 4th sooooo I'm waiting to see if I get a bfp or af on my usual 28 day schedule. I honestly haven't paid attention to what's happening when with my body this month and dh has been gone a lot so we shall see
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote