|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-30-2012, 07:23 PM||#22|
Re: March '13 Babies To Do List
So I didn't post my to-do list on here yet, but this is what I want to get done before March 1st....
1) Buy storage bins and organize all of boys toys, clothes, shoes, ect, to fit everything but dressers in closet as sort of an organized toy shelf- Check!
2) Move both boys into one room.- Check...except still need bunk bed
3) Get rid of big items I know longer need, like train table and toy organizer thingy. Check!
4) Make wool covers out of recycled wool sweaters
5) Tie-dye more flour sac towels to use for flats.
6) Learn how to sew my own covers and if it's a girl I want to make some dresses. My sewing skills are minimal.
7) Buy new sewing machine.
8) Start making my own laundry soap.
9) Get some things I got rid of for baby #3 (face palm!)
-pac n' play
-girl clothes if it's a girl
10) Get all my baby stuff back from various friends I've loaned them too.
That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure there's more!