Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #21
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi mama! I'll be updating Monday since I'm out of town and ds mobile doesn't like to let me update for some reason.

Cd25 for me and chilling out in new Orleans with my crew!

Advertisement

Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #22
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
And Ummmm HOT FLASHES!!!! so Im thinking af is right around the corner. I do get hot flashes when preggers but I'm trying to be realistic since dh wasn't around much and I honestly haven't been paying to much attention to my signs of o. We shall see
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
Old 07-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #23
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC while breastfeeding July23-31

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjess View Post
And Ummmm HOT FLASHES!!!! so Im thinking af is right around the corner. I do get hot flashes when preggers but I'm trying to be realistic since dh wasn't around much and I honestly haven't been paying to much attention to my signs of o. We shall see
OH Jess hoping for you!!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:19 AM   #24
Sylvie89
Registered Users
seller
seller

CD3 for me. This will be our first month ttc'ing - so excited!!! I o'd pretty early last month, so shouldn't be too long of a wait.
Sylvie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #25
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie89
CD3 for me. This will be our first month ttc'ing - so excited!!! I o'd pretty early last month, so shouldn't be too long of a wait.
Woohoo hope you catch that egg the first month! We need some more bfps in this thread!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
Old 07-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #26
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake View Post
First off I'm so sad for you and the losses of those videos :sob:. Secondly, I say the more the merrier, obviously it is your lucky conception month .

Afm, still waiting but really hoping ppaf does NOT arrive for the next 8 days, camping/waterskiing vaca.and I can think of no worse surprise!

ooh vacay sounds nice and fun. have a blast.

i think it's funny that i'm set to ovulate right around ocean's fifth birthday...we conceived pearlie on his first birthday...

it's going to be a busy time, so who knows what we'll manage...but it would be pretty typical. i think hubs would be easy to convince to try for a taurus boy as our baby baby...he's the baby of his family and very much a taurus.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #27
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Cd27 and bored!lol wishing I had some sticks to pee on!hahaha not expecting much(it would be a drastic surprise since dh was gone so very much) but I'm a poasaholic so I'm dying over here!lol
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
Old 07-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
JLea
Registered Users
seller

12 dpo today and I think I'm out this cycle. I tested yesterday and bfn. And last night the brown spotting I've been having turned red. I took my progesterone anyway and am giving it one more night but if I don't get a bfp in the morning I'm throwing in the towel this cycle.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:18 AM   #29
JLea
Registered Users
seller

Well, I tested this morning and got the faintest positive ever on a FRER at 13 dpo, so I took my progesterone right away since I skipped it last night. I'm not very confident this will last. It is looking the same as last month. There is a decent amount of brown spotting and some of it is red. If I weren't TTC I would think this was definitely the start of AF. Ugh...this is so frustrating! I just want to have get pregnant, stay pregnant, and have a normal pregnancy with no spotting!
Old 07-31-2012, 11:07 AM   #30
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

CD 5

So, I was right that I was in the tww but wrong that I O'ed. Because this has been a nightmare like my first ppaf after DS1 which the doctor said was annovulatory. I have been complaining loudly to everyone about the cramps, the blood! etc. And I was telling one friend and it turns out she has PCOS and deals with this all the time. Don't I feel bad for complaining about one cycle.

Anyway, we just booked a big trip for Jan/Feb. so, I am happy I won't be 8 months pregnant on it. I'm thinking I am going to maybe be a cheerleader for awhile so that I won't be flying for 10 hours with 2 toddlers and pregnant....we'll see...don't move me yet Jess!

And Jess....TEST! CD 27, I mean I'd be testing twice a day
JasmineMama is offline   Reply With Quote