Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-30-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
mommyjlo
Registered Users
seller

Flip Stay Dry

Talk to me about Flip Stay Dry inserts...
Just remembered I had one and am trying it now. I like that it's trimmer than an infant trifolded prefold, and I like stay dry for naps, etc. If I don't mind microfiber, will I like these? Kind of wanting to order a few more as they seem like they would be super easy for travel, etc.

Advertisement

mommyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love ours. If you are fine with microfiber, I think you will too. They are trim & convenient for travel, and poop is very easy to get off. I add a BG newborn insert behind mine as a doubler for my 11 month-old during the day, and at night, I put one on top of a Flip organic insert and it holds overnight.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Flip Stay Dry

If you don't have a problem with MF, you will like them. They are nice and trim.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #4
bigeyedfish
Registered Users
seller

Love them! I'm not a fan of hybrid diapers or AI2's, but love the Flip system! I don't have a heavy wetter and have no problems with the absorbency
Old 07-31-2012, 03:13 AM   #5
kferg
Registered Users

LOVE them! I use prefolds too but always find myself reaching for a stay dry first.
kferg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Ladyflower
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceray7 View Post
I love ours. If you are fine with microfiber, I think you will too. They are trim & convenient for travel, and poop is very easy to get off. I add a BG newborn insert behind mine as a doubler for my 11 month-old during the day, and at night, I put one on top of a Flip organic insert and it holds overnight.

I do the same thing. I always add a BG newborn doubler behind it just to give it a little extra leak protection without adding any bulk during the day. My ds is 22 months and they still work great. They are super trim and I love that it's less laundry for me since I can re-use the cover several times by just putting in a new insert. I often lay one inside a fitted diaper for overnight for the extra absorbancy and the stay dry layer.
Ladyflower is offline   Reply With Quote