Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
mama-heather
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile *~*GRAND OPENING! Sassy South Bowtique! Cute boutique bows made by me!*~*

Hello everyone!!! You all used to know me as having BoPeep Fleece here on DS a couple of years ago. Well, since I had our littlest one and we moved to East Tennessee, I've now decided to begin making Boutique Bows!!! (I will also have something stylish and cute for the little cowboys out there soon, too!!) -Can't leave our handsome lil' men out

I handmake these boutique bows myself in my spare time, and I LOVE making them! Most bows are an average 4-5" across. My girls adore them, and we had such positive feedback from my oldest two wearing them on the school bus, that I thought I may try and branch out a bit and see if there was interest. I have a Facebook page, and so far, everyone has really liked them! I ship FAST as well Right now I am not taking custom orders, but feel free to hit me up with something if you have an idea, and I will see what I can do! I will be adding LOTS more bows after we get back from vacation in a couple of weeks! More goodies for your little back-to-schoolers (can you believe it is RIGHT around the corner?!)

*~*~*~*~GRAND OPENING DISCOUNT: If you purchase $10 or more worth of bows, they ship FREE!!!!~*~*~*~*

I am listing here a few of the recent bows I have made. I also make infant hair clippies as well! More coming up over the summer, as well as the awesome surprise for the little boys in your life!!!! <3

LaLaLoopsy Polymer Clay Stacked Boutique bow on lined alligator clippy: $5.00

Hoppity Bunny Polymer Clay Stacked Boutique bow on lined alligator clippy: $4.50

"I believe in fairytales" Stacked Bottlecap Boutique Bow with hot pink stretchy infant hairband (bow attaches nicely to band, but of course can be removed!): $5.00

"Daddy Did My Hair" Stacked Bottlecap Boutique Bow: $5.00 SOLD!

Sleepytime Owl Polymer Clay Stacked Boutique Bow: $5.00

Creamsicle Korker Stacked Boutique Bow, with stretchy white infant hairband (bow attaches nicely to hairband, and is of course removable!) $5.00

***** NOTICE! I am back from vacation, but just got offered a dream job!!!! So, I will go from being a sahm, to a wohm part time. I will STILL be doing bows, though! Don't hesitate to pm me if you are interested in something! I will get back to you as soon as I can

Thanks for checking me out!

Heather

Advertisement

Last edited by mama-heather; 07-19-2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: adding more, vacation notice
mama-heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: *~*GRAND OPENING! Sassy South Bowtique! Cute boutique bows made by me!*~*

im ISO newborn thin elastic headbands if you make those With little flowers or whatever!! Msg me if you make them!
Old 07-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #3
jcalumna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Do you have other examples available in a photo album? I'm a sucker for hairbows for my baby girl!

Also, any other "Daddy did my hair" bows that are NOT bottle caps? I love the "Daddy did my hair" and it will be adorable on my DD when she comes to visit me & baby #2 in the hospital.

Last edited by jcalumna; 07-16-2012 at 01:52 PM.
jcalumna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
mama-heather
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello there mamas!!! Thanks for stopping by to see what I have I appreciate it!!!

To the first mama: Right now I only do the stretchy headbands and these bows, or the baby bows. (Smaller little bow-tie versions that are on clippies that can attach to the stretchy bands.) Currently I do not make felt or cloth flowers, but that doesn't mean I won't be in the future Just keep checking back! In the next month, I will have more baby clippies that I mentioned, listed on here, so if you subscribe to this thread and check back, you may see some you like!

To the second mama: Currently, I only have what is available. Since I was on vacation this month, and am currently beginning a new job, I will be only doing limited runs/sales of bows. Maybe once a month, to twice a month. It is better that you subscribe to this thread, that way you don't lose the ability to quickly go into your User CP on Diaperswappers, and check back to see what I have available in the future.

Again, thanks SO much for your interest!!! It means SO much to me!!!! And don't forget, soon I will be making something very cute for the little boys out there as well

Heather
Old 08-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
mama-heather
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bumping this for all to see More bows coming VERY VERY soon! PLEASE subscribe to this thread, so you can automatically keep track of my sales in case I'm not able to bump the thread very often. (I just started a new job, but I still have Mondays and Tuesdays off, so I am going to try and make those my bow days)