Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
One month!

Can't believe that Emma is already a month old!

She is doing great and the transition from 3 to 4 kiddos has been much smoother than I anticipated! I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she is such a great baby. I can count on getting at least 5-6 hours at night and sometimes more...and she is just generally a happy baby. We LOVE her!!!

One of the first pictures I've taken of her in her diapers Maybe it is because my newborn dipes aren't super cute! I used sposies for about the first week just to make life easier for me. Since them we've been using KL0s and a few thirsties XS AIOs. In the last week and a half I've been able to use small BG bamboo fitted dipes mostly with Flip and Econobum covers (pictued above) I LOVE the BG bamboos and the flip and econobum covers are fitting her really well, too. The thing I don't love about the BGs...the laundry tabs that are about worthless I need to size down a few of my one-size pockets to try on her... I'm thinking they should be close to fitting well enough to use. What diapers are you guys loving these days?