Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-08-2012, 11:58 AM   #71
Kristi26
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: No embryo seen :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by naynaygoesrawr View Post
Does anyone have any stories about conceiving after a blighted ovum? my doctors have told me nothing except for when I do get pregnant again I should have no problems and should be perfectly healthy... I just have no answers
I had a blighted ovum 4 years ago. I was supposed to be 9 weeks but there was no baby. We repeated the ultrasound and did lots of blood work, but nothing. I got a DnE done.

A month later, I got pregnant with my youngest DS. He's 3 now and wonderful.

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. It's one of the worst feelings in the world to lose your baby like that. Hang in there!

Advertisement

-Kristi,wife(5/02), , HSing, CDing,SAHM to Andrew(1/00), Lukas(2/03),Lily (1/06),and Ian (5/09) !Sweet Gwen, stillborn, 12/26/11, angel baby 7/08 Free History plans and more here: http://themommywriter.blogspot.com/
Kristi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #72
naynaygoesrawr
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommycass
How are you doing?
Hanging in there I took the medicine and it was the worst pain I have ever felt. I can't imagine anyone going through this multiple times I am still heart broken. I'm starting to stop bleeding finally and my check up is tomorrow so hopefully it is a good one. My husband is still worried so I'm still taking it easy and resting. Every now and then I hear about a baby and just start to cry :/ but I am trying to be strong. My son is having a confusing time asking me about the baby etc.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #73
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Super hugs for you mama.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #74
naynaygoesrawr
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette
Super hugs for you mama.
Thank you I definitely am in need of some hugs. :/ I am hoping my next pregnancy will go smooth and uneventful.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #75
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naynaygoesrawr

Thank you I definitely am in need of some hugs. :/ I am hoping my next pregnancy will go smooth and uneventful.
Girl, I hear you there!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #76
mommycass
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: No embryo seen :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by naynaygoesrawr View Post
Hanging in there I took the medicine and it was the worst pain I have ever felt. I can't imagine anyone going through this multiple times I am still heart broken. I'm starting to stop bleeding finally and my check up is tomorrow so hopefully it is a good one. My husband is still worried so I'm still taking it easy and resting. Every now and then I hear about a baby and just start to cry :/ but I am trying to be strong. My son is having a confusing time asking me about the baby etc.
I'm so sorry
I was the same way. My mom watched my kids after I stopped bleeding so my DH and I could have alone time. We went to DQ to get blizzards and talk and I saw a pregnant lady and started crying. I just walked out. I didn't want to go anywhere for awhile, I just felt empty. It slowly gets easier.
I had told my kids I was pregnant and they were so excited. When I told them about the miscarriage I tried to explain so they would understand. My 4 yr old didn't get it to much, she would still ask about the baby a lot. I'm grateful I got pregnant soon after. It was scary but such a blessing! I pray that you find peace, understanding, and hope in this difficult situation
mommycass is offline   Reply With Quote