Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #11
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
seller
seller

Re: Anyone else just ready to be done?

I loved my first two pregnancies, but I'm so ready to be done with this one. I hate saying it, but it's the truth.

I'm exhausted and in so much pain but I'm only 33 weeks, so I've gotta hang in there.

Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #12
JulieBeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am trying to cherish this pregnancy, since it's our last. I have been extremely uncomfortable for the past couple days. I cannot complain too much, it's been a fantastic pregnancy.

Always in our hearts- 8/30/11, 11 weeks 4 days & 12/16/11, 5 weeks.
JulieBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #13
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies! I hate to complain, as I'm blessed to have a healthy baby and a fairly easy pregnancy (up to this point). But it's nice to know I'm not the only one!!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #14
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieBeth View Post
I am trying to cherish this pregnancy, since it's our last. I have been extremely uncomfortable for the past couple days. I cannot complain too much, it's been a fantastic pregnancy.
Oh believe me, I understand!! This is our last pregnancy, and it's the only girl after 3 boys!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #15
littlemsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm ready to meet this little boy! I'm over worrying about him since I've been worried about him ever since the stick turned pink. I just want him here safe and in my arms.... That being said I'm D-O-N-E! Like many of you my hips and pelvis are killing me! And if he gets any lower in my pelvis I think he's going to fall out on the floor when I sneeze. And sleeping... Yeah right! I wish I could get comfortable but that just doesn't happen most nights anymore!!
Kaleb,
Selah,**Shiloh @17w**,
Kendrick,
**Baby@8w 8/13**, Baby #7 5/2014
littlemsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #16
erlyjo
User requested temporary ban
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemsmom
I'm ready to meet this little boy! I'm over worrying about him since I've been worried about him ever since the stick turned pink. I just want him here safe and in my arms.... That being said I'm D-O-N-E! Like many of you my hips and pelvis are killing me! And if he gets any lower in my pelvis I think he's going to fall out on the floor when I sneeze. And sleeping... Yeah right! I wish I could get comfortable but that just doesn't happen most nights anymore!!
I feel just like this! This has easily been my easiest pregnancy (not much sickness, only a tiny bit of bleeding, not much heartburn), but with the heat this summer and the joint pain the last few weeks, I would welcome labor! I've only got 2 more days until they wouldn't try to stop labor! Woo-hoo! Except my OB is on vacation for the next two weeks...
Old 08-09-2012, 04:40 AM   #17
anne-girl
Registered Users

I can't believe it's taken someone this long to mention the heat! The heat is just about killing me... why did I have to experience my first summer pg with record-breaking temps? I have an energetic 2yo and I can't even drag myself to the park most days because it's too stinking hot... not to mention that allergies are driving me up the wall whenever I'm outside because I can't take anything. Grrr!

Add heartburn, and an annoying tendency to wake up THREE HOURS EARLY without being able to get back to sleep, and I am not a happy camper.

I keep reminding myself that caring for a newborn will be way harder, but it's not working.
anne-girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #18
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ugh, August 20th is officially D-Day for me, the day I hit 37 weeks. I can't wait. I'mstuck between trying to cherish this rainbow pregnancy and it most likely being our last, but I'm in so much pain and so sick, I just want to be able to take my anxiety meds and feel normal again :-/

Alycia + Tom = 2 Labor Day babies! Tommy (9/09) + Vinny (9/12)
Under construction: unexpectedly expecting in 2015!
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #19
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so done. I am back at work now getting ready for school to start after a easy summer (4 weeks vacation and not much going on at work when I am work). The heat just about did me in this summer, I have no patience left for anyone.

The boys came at 36 and 37 weeks so anytime after Aug 27th that this one wants to make an apperance I will be perfectly fine with it. I just need to hang in there and get DS1 into school. first day of Kindergarden is Aug 22. with all the crazy hormones I am even more emotional about my first baby going to kindergarden.

DH better not fire anyone at work until after this baby is born cause if he can't take a week off like he has the last two times I just might loose it.

Oh and I am starting to freak out that I am going to go into labor at home in the evenings when it is just me and the boys. DH is a good 30 min a way at his job and the hospital is a 30 min drive. DS2 was born in less than 20 min from the first "oh crap this is a contraction,--then water broke, your at 10cm push him out" (I was luckily at the hospital for a regular appointment, DH didnt' make it to the birth--he got there 30 min after DS2 was born)
Old 08-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #20
MacMama
Registered Users
Formerly: PaisleyandLaylasmommy
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, YES! I've tried to really appreciate every moment of this pregnancy, because it is my last, but at this point I just can't enjoy it anymore. My pelvis feels like it's being torn in half, and the prodromal labor is out of control. :/ I'm 35w2d, so I have probably 3 weeks left if this baby is born when my last was, which is NOT very long at all but 21 days feels like an eternity right now.
Heather; wife to my love Jacob, lucky mama of Layla (9), Paisley (7), Thatcher (almost 5) and my nursling, Koa (9/4/12). Creator of Hand-stamped jewelry, custom teething necklaces and accessories by Avery Rayne Designs
MacMama is offline   Reply With Quote