Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #31
KLeeCW
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What Did Morning Sickness Ruin For You?

My husband's body wash. I always loved it pre-pregnancy, but pregnant I couldn't go near DH without getting sick. I had to spend an excruciating 5 minutes in the soap aisle finding something tolerable. I don't know how I made it out of that aisle without vomiting everywhere.

Advertisement

KLeeCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #32
BubBubsMom
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
seller
seller

Deodorant, oh my goodness. My sense of smell is already strong but add on being pregnant it was horrible. I had to switch my deodorant to I unscented while pregnant. (I still have a hard time smelling it on myself). There was this guy at work too, he would pass by and I could smell his deodorant from a distance and I would just want to puke!
BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:28 AM   #33
BubBubsMom
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010
Toothpaste is the worst thing. I puked every morning when I brushed my teeth, I still gag when I brush now. Doesn't matter what kind I use. Also, I still can't use any of the soaps/shampoos/conditioners I used while I was pregnant, the scents make me nauseated because of the morning sickness connection.
MarchMama, you don't have to use toothpaste. It just freshens your breath. The agitation against your teeth and gums is what cleans your teeth. And if you're looking for fluoride, just add a fluoridated mouth rinse.
BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote