Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
Registered Users
REDUCED! Grovia, fuzzibunz, KaWaii and wool, newborn and OS (pic heavy)

newborn grovia AIO, XS fuzzibunz, OS KaWaii, wool covers, WAHM newborn PUL covers

All prices ppd! Diapers from a smoke-free and dog-friendly home. Will include the two WAHM PUL diaper covers for free upon request if you purchase 5+ of the fuzzibunz. Willing to reduce prices for multiples. MMARO!

1 newborn Grovia AIO in the owls print, EUC I thought these fit the best out of all my AIO's when my son was born.
$12 ppd

OS KaWaii pocket diaper in dolphin print - this diaper has been washed once but never used. Comes with one insert. $10

5 EUC XS (perfect size) Fuzzibunz All prices include inserts.
REDUCED! $50ppd $46 ppd
Watermelon and buttercream

Mint and apple green

REDUCED! Multicolored hand knitted wool soaker. It measures about 6.5 inches across and the rise is about 5 inches when laid flat. I would say it would fit a preemie sized baby or perhaps a small newborn. It has gone through the wash once, so it is a bit fuzzy, but super cute. $5 $1 if you purchase the other 2 wool shorties

Two handknitted shorties. They measure about 8 inches across and the rise is about 6 inches when laid flat. Slightly felted in the wet zone. $9ppd each

Two newborn WAHM PUL diaper covers. Not in great condition but still function fine. $4 for both. Will include for free in a purchase of $20 or more(upon request)

SOLD below this line---------------------------------------------------------
4 VGUC OS Fuzzibunz All prices include inserts. I have replaced all elastics in these diapers.
REDUCED! $40 ppd $37ppd

Yellow $5 (this one has one snap that is a little bit loose) SOLD

Last edited by jaks; 08-20-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: added KaWaii
jaks is offline   Reply With Quote