Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #21
O&AsMomma
Registered Users

Re: I keep wanting "just one more"...

I'm glad I have good company in that I have young babies (twins-9 weeks today, where did it go?!) and already feel like I want more. Even during delivery (after DD1 but before DD2 was born) I told my husband that we could do this again, haha. It's certainly not easy right now, but I know I am going to miss this so much. I could just cry thinking about it. I really hope another will be in store for us someday!

Advertisement

O&AsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #22
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaelynsmommy61607 View Post
I don't think I'll ever get to a point I don't want anymore. But I know I don't want any more with SO. I have three now and being a single mom to 3 kids scares me! I know our relationship is done. This last one was a big surprise. We were all set to go our separate ways.
This! Though we only have 2. People keep asking if we are done having kids or dp keeps saying two & through type of things & I cringe because I am NOT done..just don't want any more with HIM. We're still working the logistics of being separate out.

....as an aside where are you ladies finding guys open to this many? I am in no hurry to start dating or anything but definitely jealous.

Our biggest issue is the only thing I have ever wanted to be is a mom (& foster eventually) & dp thinks I should have ambitions in a 'real' career & I just don't.

Last edited by moonlightblonde; 08-13-2012 at 10:46 AM.
moonlightblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #23
momof3BBs
Registered Users
seller

We just had our third and "last" baby last June. I already feel like I want just one more. My husband had the chance to make it final but hasn't done it yet....secretly hoping for an oops!
momof3BBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #24
mamma mia
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3BBs View Post
We just had our third and "last" baby last June. I already feel like I want just one more. My husband had the chance to make it final but hasn't done it yet....secretly hoping for an oops!
Same here! My dh said he was done after our third was born last July, but I recently talked him into "just one more".

He seems to have to get past the first year to really get attached to the kids (I mean he loves them all from day one, but he just needs them to get a little bigger to bond with them).

Maybe it's just the "happy wife, happy life" mentality!
Homeschooling, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, breastfeeding, craft-lovin', mom of 3- DD1(6), DS(4), and DD2 (2) and am excited to be expecting #4 in September!

Check out my ETSY shop for mother and daughter bracelet sets and more!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RichelleDesigns
mamma mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #25
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightblonde View Post
This! Though we only have 2. People keep asking if we are done having kids or dp keeps saying two & through type of things & I cringe because I am NOT done..just don't want any more with HIM. We're still working the logistics of being separate out.

....as an aside where are you ladies finding guys open to this many? I am in no hurry to start dating or anything but definitely jealous.

Our biggest issue is the only thing I have ever wanted to be is a mom (& foster eventually) & dp thinks I should have ambitions in a 'real' career & I just don't.
DH and I met in HS. He chased me for a couple years before we started dating though. He is from a large family and had a SAHM so that's something he's always wanted his kids to have too.