Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #1
Registered Users
new here ( my little sister is due aug 20th )

Hello all my name is helen this is a little about me and my family
Im 29 year old mom to my son trayven whos 11 and twin girls hailey an micah who are 9 and gavin whos 3 . Well my younger sister has 2 children already josh whos 4 and serenity whos 2 long story short she fell pg about 9 months ago at the time the father of the kids lived with her well ( trust me hes not a great father or boyfriend) my sister suffers sever depresion an has bi polor disorder she new when she just got pg she didnt want the baby so she came to me the dad really dont want ( a extra cost ) as he wuld say so i agreed to help my sister so she can get her life back together its a long story the father moved out of state and they share visitation with the other 2 my sister is due any day now an im hoping to find support here with all you ladies due in aug not for just me but my sister vicky too she does love this baby alot and does want to be a part of harmonys life but she knows she needs lots of help first shes a great mommy to her kids
So far doctors scheduald a induction that was for today due to her bi polor gettn worse we got a call last night from l&d they had to move vicky for this thursday instead as a emergancy came up she took it pretty hard but im keepn her spirts up well she actully started having irregular contractions last night lots of tighting so we are hoping she will start labor soon
I was curios to what all symptoms you all are having around this time

luvmykidz4 is offline   Reply With Quote